• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. bluebonnetgirl

Goddess of Wishes

Does anyone know what the goddess of wishes gives? I've searched the forum (someone talked about seeing a chart, but I can't find it) and elvengems for info.
  2. bluebonnetgirl

Brown bear

I just crafted a brown bear base. In your opinion, what is the minimum number of artifacts I should have before I place it? I usually fight the first 10 provinces, 5 rounds. I negotiate the next several provinces about 2 rounds. I don’t have a whole lot of room, so I want to only place it if...
  3. bluebonnetgirl

ALL STARS is seeking an active player

ALL STARS is in the top 50 and we’re looking for an active player who can do neighbor help 3x a week and who enjoys playing in the tournament. Our fellowship is only a couple of months old and already in the top 50. Contact me here (or the Archmage in game) if you want to be part of this new...
  4. bluebonnetgirl

Guest race quest line

Has anyone abandoned the quest line? In my second city, sometimes I feel like a prisoner to it. For example, I’m in Woodelves now and I don’t want to build 50 Greenery streets, I just want to finish the chapter. Is abandoning the questline a legitimate play style? If you’ve abandoned the...