• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Illyrea Estariel

Additional 'rank(s)' in Fellowships

Oh my gosh yes. I've been thinking about just this for a while now! As for the names, considering the ranks are all mage related so far, maybe something like this would work: Archmage Vicemage Mage Ambassador Journeyman Fellow (New ranks in green) That feels pretty cohesive, name-wise...
  2. Illyrea Estariel

Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Agreed. I understand that the app needs to turn a profit, but if we're not going to stray into Pay-for-Play territory, the events need to be adjusted so that if you complete all the event quests, you are at LEAST guaranteed all the artifacts/buildings needed to complete one (1) of whatever the...
  3. Illyrea Estariel

Animations stopped

So basically there's no way I could, say, free up some RAM and reload the game...the animations are just never going to work again. :/
  4. Illyrea Estariel

Animations stopped

Graphics settings are only an option in the desktop version, as far as I can tell.
  5. Illyrea Estariel

Animations stopped

Ha! You're absolutely right, and I knew that, but somehow my brain kept substituting one for the other. So if this was a bug in the last version, does this mean it's something they're looking into correcting, or am I out of luck?
  6. Illyrea Estariel

First Sig Attempt

Tysm! I love "ethereal" as a compliment. :oops::) Yours is too!
  7. Illyrea Estariel

Animations stopped

I've been having the same problem! Running iOS 14 on a 6s Plus with pleeeenty of RAM...it's so weird! I've contacted support several times, no luck...mostly they give me advice for how to fix animations on the desktop. :confused: On the Facebook group, I was told that they'd probably fix it in...
  8. Illyrea Estariel

First Sig Attempt

Thank you so much! <3
  9. Illyrea Estariel

First Sig Attempt

Thank you! XD
  10. Illyrea Estariel

First Sig Attempt

All right, let's give this signature thing a go lol
  11. Illyrea Estariel

Neighborly help - why can't I leave it?

I feel the same way. It benefits me to give the help, and then if someone's not completely inactive but just intermittent, at least they're guaranteed to have one buffer every time they come on. So it kinda makes me feel good too...like watering someone's plants while they're on vacation lol. :D
  12. Illyrea Estariel

Hello First time to gaming and I really like Elvenar

Hi @MagicPagan ! I'm new to the forums too, and in the same boat; totally hooked on this game lol.
  13. Illyrea Estariel

Hello Hello hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself: I'm Illyrea. Relatively new to the game; progressing along at a good clip, though! I've got a great guild, and am enjoying the game far more than any of the other city builders I've tried. I had my first question/comment thread recently and everyone was really...
  14. Illyrea Estariel

Answered: Better Time Management for End of Event Quests

Thank you for your help everyone! :) I think I figured out what happened...it's not a problem with the game as a whole, it's a glitch I'm gonna bring up to support.
  15. Illyrea Estariel

Oh okay thank you! I've been having some weird glitches in other places, so maybe I will contact support. And yeah, they were definitely these two dailies one right after the other right after I'd finished this one from the regular list and this one from the daily list
  16. Illyrea Estariel

@Enevhar Aldarion But looking at their event list I think I did all of the dailies? And all of the first batch? Like I got through 22 on the Dailies and 53 on the first list, and then AFTER 53 I got 1 & 2 on the daily list for the second time. So that's why I was asking for them to retire those...
  17. Illyrea Estariel

Thank you! I actually think I figured it out...got all the way through the quest list and got given the first two dailies again on the last day. (Also I'm a big workshopper, lol...it wasn't the amount of baskets, it was the time each one took that got me.)
  18. Illyrea Estariel

OMG, now I get what happened! @Enevhar Aldarion according to Elven Gems I actually did make it all the way through the quest list, then I got daily quests #1 & 2 AGAIN on the last day. O.O I was so confused with all of you assuming I hadn't "kept up" because how would I have gotten almost all of...
  19. Illyrea Estariel

Yes! I did know that, and my guild's all geared up to participate, so that's exciting.