• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Moonstone set in crafting and getting more pieces

Ed....where is it stated?
  2. Moonstone set in crafting and getting more pieces

Heyla...how can I get a full explanation of the new moonstone rules. I have people in multiple FS that don't believe me. Also, will the moonstone ever come back to the Spire? I"m guessing it would still be locked for people who already have one?
  3. Autofight Fails

Hi...I'm trying to understand your secret. You say slot 1-5 correspond to fight screen placement from top to bottom 1,3,5,4,2 But your next statement says the second slot is the bottom spot??? This seems contradictory to your number placement. Wouldn't that make 5 the second slot?
  4. Spire Shop

I think this idea is outstanding. From reading the explanation it sounds like the current system stays exactly the same...open the chests with similar random prizes...and the same possibility of mystery chests. The chests would no longer have Artifacts/Moonstone stuff and possibly have some...