• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Sorry! I will never again use Discord!
  2. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

What I'd like to know is when will the rewards for doing the Adventures be worth the time and resources?
  3. Looking for the right Fellowship

Ahren, chatty players have been hard to find since the beginning of this game. I have been playing in 4 worlds since 2015 and through the years it has NOT gotten any better. I'm Archmage in 2 and have gone through a LARGE number of players and you never have more than a few that are willing to...
  4. Fellowships seeking Members

And another problem about posting here for players, not a lot come here looking for a Fellowship!
  5. Flocking Gypsies US4 Looking for Active Players

Due to Real Life and some Graduating to Gold Spire fellowships, we are in need of some Team players. If you want a great group to play with, come check us out.
  6. Flocking Gypsies US4 Looking for Active Players

If you are looking for a place to call "Home", we have a wagon waiting. We are a Silver Spire, 10 Chest Tourney, Fellowship that is here it help. Check out our "Overview" and if it sounds good to you, drop Inspiration a line or two. Happy Building!
  7. Trades

What I have found in my search for members for my FS is that in Khel where we have a shortage of Steel and Scrolls, Most of the players with that boosted are INACTIVE! If Inno would maintain the worlds better getting the ACTIVE players together it would help a LOT! Maybe the problem is there are...
  8. Knowledge Sharing Perk Strategies

I also came up with this idea and thought of appointing the last days to the member # that corresponded with the days that got the least numbers of visits. Problem I'm having is getting players to use them at all! Most are selfishly using them as normal KP to use in Chains and therefore not...
  9. Flocking Gypsies Hiring

We are looking for 2 players with Marble, Crystal and Elixir to help balance our Boosted Goods. Offering all Fellowship benefits including KP Chains. Prefer ability to trade @ 10,000.
  10. City movement

I love having been moved but now I find I need 10 more paged in Notifications! It's impossible to see all who returned my visits and if I place trades....