• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Recruiting Blueprints and Diamonds for you!

2 more spots left...grab one now!
  2. Recruiting Blueprints and Diamonds for you!

After a collective vote our Group has decided to no longer give full out efforts in Fellowship Adventures. We have more hardware to count from them, including being the current reigning Champions. We now will do simply what is necessary to claim artifacts/set pieces from Stages 2 and 3 which...
  3. Elite FS 1 Spot Open

Before my pitch I'd like to say...yes, we all have our own opinion as to why our Fellowship is 'the best'. I can respect that, as I expect others to respect my opinion...so, please refrain from Troll posts. Thanks I say we are an Elite Fellowship here in Elcyandir for one simple reason...we...
  4. Spire Gold FS Wanted

Myself and a good friend are looking for a new FS that gets Gold in Spire each week. We both can reach the top without difficulty. To be noted...not interested in an Adventure oriented FS, but will still participate nonetheless....just not at a rabid level. As well, we both will do at least 1600...
  5. Recruiting Skyeland II

You don't say....lol
  6. Shelter From The Storm has an opening...

We are looking for an experienced ACTIVE DAILY player to join our awesome DRAMA FREE group. We are a Top 3 Adventure Fellowship and get a Blueprint every Tournament. We are not yet at the Gold Medal Spire...but, we continue to get closer every week. We have some requirements, but they are by no...
  7. Adventure Lovers Wanted To Join Top 3 FS

We are a Top 3 Fellowship in Adventures in Elcyandir and as well get a Blueprint every Tournament. Our Spire continues to improve since we became a more active FS towards Team oriented pursuits not too long ago and in time will knock out Gold there. We are looking for someone who is a Team...