• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Hello, I need to understand how the mushroom wonder works now. I went from having 16 hours of training to 9 hours. I have wonder at level 21. And I'm on chapter 18. Should I put the bullwark? Never use it.
  2. Twilight phoenix - the first poison pill in Elvenar...

Hello, how many million products are obtained per week? I am interested in doing the technique to negotiate provinces 60 to 70 of the tournament... But I don't know if it is viable... I am at the beginning of chapter 17 and I would need at least 9 million of each of the products per week....it...
  3. AW

Sorry soggy, I didn't explain myself well. (Google translate? :p) Let's assume a city that already has TW + simia + polar bear + military wonders maxed out. Place LoGN + BT + PT + lighthouse... To make the strategy of the tools . Would it increase scores in tournaments? Would the additional...
  4. AW

@CrazyWizard Hello! Are additional supplies better spent on products? Or in the barracks with expendable time? In other words, how far can you go in the tournament by stocking up? Taking into account that we will not be able to supply those that have orcs, coins and supplies (that would...
  5. Armories: How Many is Too Many?

How many armories does it take to produce enough orcs to allow me to train orc strategists endlessly? Supplies would not be a problem
  6. Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

Hello @Yogi Dave !! , what is your main source of orcs? Because maintaining constant orc training is very expensive, I only have 3 armories. I also love strategists but I can't train them, much less en masse with brown bear
  7. Ancient Wonders?

Hi soggy, at what level do you have the timewarp to do 2 tournaments with a single batch of reinforcement buildings? note that I have a polar bear at level 10
  8. Ancient Wonders

that sounds wonderful or not? Focusing all the power on a few wonders would make tournaments easier. But what would be the best way to obtain orcs without armories?
  9. How would you change the Spire formula?

hi, with the new 4 star units, staying in chapter 16 is still the most profitable for tournaments? did someone do the math?
  10. Optimal research for tournaments

@CrazyWizard Hello to all the tournaments and statistics experts What is better for tournaments? Staying at level 15, after researching frogs or researching all other technologies and continuing to the first research in chapter 16? What would be the most optimal option?