• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Little but mighty

Hey Emily! What are you boosted in? We might be a great fit for you!
  2. 2021 Misty Forest discussion

I do not like this event at all. I find I am spending a lot less time on line due to the event - I cant wait until it's over! It is not intuitive or fun for me at all. I'll lay low for the next 20 days until this mess is over and then I will be back to what makes the game fun again.
  3. KoQK - Getting bigger every day, but still have room for YOU!

spots are getting slim - but still have a few more open! Check us out - we are doing amazing!
  4. KoQK - Getting bigger every day, but still have room for YOU!

We know this is a game - not life or death - we have FUN! Do we max out on things? Nope - but we are getting closer every day! If you are a player who wants to have FUN, be with friendly, helpful, and genuine people as you grow (or help others grow!), then our FS is for you. If you are tired of...
  5. KoQK - we are having a great time and looking to share our adventure with YOU!

We know this is a game - not life or death - we have FUN! Do we max out on things? Nope - but we are getting closer every day! If you are a player who wants to have FUN, be with friendly, helpful, and genuine people as you grow, then our FS is for you. If you are tired of high pressure game...
  6. There must be one somewhere in Felyndral.........

KoQK would love to have you join!
  7. Want to have fun, progress, and be a part of an awesome FS? We are looking for you at KoQK

Knights of Queen Kahelo is now recruiting new and experienced players to join our ranks! KoQK is a place for new players to learn the ins and outs of the game. Experienced players can enjoy helping other learn and trade ideas so we all advance the Fellowship. Want to meet great people and have a...
  8. KoQK is looking for awesome adventurers...Come join our merry, happy band!

sorry all, posted in wrong world - but come on over anyways!
  9. KoQK is looking for awesome adventurers to join our merry band!

Knights of Queen Kahelo is now recruiting new and experienced players to join our ranks! KoQK is a place for new players to learn the ins and outs of the game. Experienced players can enjoy helping other learn and trade ideas so we all advance the Fellowship. Want to meet great people and have a...
  10. KoQK is looking for awesome adventurers...Come join our merry, happy band!

11. KoQK is recruiting

We are looking for fun loving, active players - both new and experienced - to join our happy, growing FS. Plank boosted players are a plus! Please check us out and see if we are a good mutual fit. Feel free to ask questions!
  12. Loyal, dedicated player looking for a Fellowship that wants a somewhat casual (min 3 days a week) newbie

I am a newbie - do not know much... about 2300 points currently...have been mainly focused on getting a small village together. I am not 24/7 but regularly active. Not looking for high pressure and looking for zero drama. Check my small but growing village out and maybe we are a good fit.
  13. Newbie looking for advice (casual player)

Oh, thank you all for so many great replies! I guess I should find a fellowship that fits me... not intending on being a 24/7 player...but maybe a couple hours a day... or at least 3 days a week... that list of fellowships is so huge and it seems most are full or have minimum requirements I do...
  14. Newbie looking for advice (casual player)

Hi - I am fairly new and just starting my little village. I have about 2300 points and ranked very low so far but moving up each day! ;-) questions: Should I not spend too much resources on army given I can only produce very weak units, or is there a benefit to have a lot of weak units? When...