• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Elven City Planner

Looking Closed - FS found

Hi Elspeth, Darielle, Crystal and Lady Dastardly! Thank you for replying. I've found a spot in a FS that should be a good fit. I do love the community here and wish you and your FSs the best.
  2. Elven City Planner

Hi Elspeth, yes, I am only active in Sinya.
  3. Elven City Planner

Looking for a 10+ chest, gold-aspiring fellowship with no drama. Me: - Gold Spire weekly - 6000+ tourney points weekly - Daily activity - Participates in FAs, but doesn't feel the prizes are worth teleporting your whole city for a week - About to finish chapter 19 - Score 1,360,000 - Boosted in...
  4. Elven City Planner

Friendly, active fellowship seeks new members

The Winchesters currently have openings for 3 new members! We are a friendly, helpful bunch that gets 13-14 chests in the tournament and reaches silver spire weekly (with a push for gold every 2 months). We reach prizes in all stages of the Fellowship Adventures, but it is not our main focus...
  5. Elven City Planner

The Winchesters are seeking 3 active players

We're a 12-13 chest fellowship that reaches silver in the Spire (and does regular pushes for gold). We always finish the FA without trying that hard, maybe occasionally push ourselves for rank. Otherwise, we're a long-established Fellowship looking for 3 players that get 1600+ in the tourney...
  6. Elven City Planner

Time to say goodbye

Sad to hear you are leaving, but I completely empathize. You will be much missed. Wishing you the best in your future endeavors
  7. Elven City Planner

The Winchesters are seeking members who love the spire and tourneys

The Winchesters now has openings for new members. We are a 12-chest fellowship in search of players who love to climb to the top of the spire and score 1600+ in the tourney. Otherwise we are pretty laid back and friendly. We’re happy to give advice when you want it, and other than spire and...
  8. Elven City Planner

group message threads disappearing

Confirming that refreshing Firefox on mac desktop caused the threads to reappear. (Although I swear I tried this yesterday and it didn't work). Also, one of my FS fellows reported getting a message dated dec 31, 1969.
  9. Elven City Planner

The state of the Moonstone sets?

Good to know. Maybe I'll hold off on selling it (even though it's now 6 chapters behind). It might not be worth it to miss the daily CCs for an undetermine length of time, just for additional pop and goods
  10. Elven City Planner

Thanks Henroo. And thanks for the reminder that it's expensive. Like 29 CCs or something like that
  11. Elven City Planner

So if I sell my Moonstone Library, it will eventually appear in the MA? Double-checking before I sell it.
  12. Elven City Planner

Autumn Zodiac 2022

Is anyone else having abysmal luck with the daily prizes? 13 times I've chosen spheres with a 15% chance of the daily. Nada. Results were similar for last week when I was trying for Calligraphy Class. I know RNG can be harsh, but I'd like to know if others are having a similar experience
  13. Elven City Planner

What determines which goods are required for tournament catering?

Gladiola, thanks for that intel. I was wondering how universal the scarcities were. My 2nd city's neighborhood in Felyndral has the same scarcities as my city in Sinya Arda. But it makes sense that it would depend on which players in your area are active.
  14. Elven City Planner

Thank you! Random's not great, but not as bad as it could be. I had feared the most scarce goods (steel, crystal) were being required the most.
  15. Elven City Planner

What determines this? I cater the last 3rd (or less) per round of tourney. I expected that since we were in Scrolls tournament that catering would ask for scrolls, but no, it wants crystal. I kinda of remember the Crystal tournament wanting steel, but I catered way less so my memory could be...
  16. Elven City Planner

Queen Fairy Event - Daily prize grid questions

Great, thanks both for your replies!
  17. Elven City Planner

Queen Fairy Event - Daily prize grid questions

My first time seeing this grid prize system. I watched the video and read Elvengems' writeup (thank you elvengems!) but Im still confused. Please help before I win more scrolls... 1) Does the grid reshuffle every day or only when you pay shovels to reshuffle? 2) When you unlock the magnifying...
  18. Elven City Planner

Fellowship adventure: how to switch paths?

Thank you everyone!
  19. Elven City Planner

To clarify, we'd have to complete the 2nd switchpoint in blue (23 diamond necklaces, 69 elegant statues, 35 goldden bracelets), but *not* have to complete 1st blue switchpoint (35 carpenters, 9 tiaras, 64 blacksmiths)?
  20. Elven City Planner

Thank you for the clear explanation. I knew there'd be a tradeoff