• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Elven City Planner

Looking Closed - FS found

Looking for a 10+ chest, gold-aspiring fellowship with no drama. Me: - Gold Spire weekly - 6000+ tourney points weekly - Daily activity - Participates in FAs, but doesn't feel the prizes are worth teleporting your whole city for a week - About to finish chapter 19 - Score 1,360,000 - Boosted in...
  2. Elven City Planner

Friendly, active fellowship seeks new members

The Winchesters currently have openings for 3 new members! We are a friendly, helpful bunch that gets 13-14 chests in the tournament and reaches silver spire weekly (with a push for gold every 2 months). We reach prizes in all stages of the Fellowship Adventures, but it is not our main focus...
  3. Elven City Planner

The Winchesters are seeking 3 active players

We're a 12-13 chest fellowship that reaches silver in the Spire (and does regular pushes for gold). We always finish the FA without trying that hard, maybe occasionally push ourselves for rank. Otherwise, we're a long-established Fellowship looking for 3 players that get 1600+ in the tourney...
  4. Elven City Planner

The Winchesters are seeking members who love the spire and tourneys

The Winchesters now has openings for new members. We are a 12-chest fellowship in search of players who love to climb to the top of the spire and score 1600+ in the tourney. Otherwise we are pretty laid back and friendly. We’re happy to give advice when you want it, and other than spire and...
  5. Elven City Planner

What determines which goods are required for tournament catering?

What determines this? I cater the last 3rd (or less) per round of tourney. I expected that since we were in Scrolls tournament that catering would ask for scrolls, but no, it wants crystal. I kinda of remember the Crystal tournament wanting steel, but I catered way less so my memory could be...
  6. Elven City Planner

Queen Fairy Event - Daily prize grid questions

My first time seeing this grid prize system. I watched the video and read Elvengems' writeup (thank you elvengems!) but Im still confused. Please help before I win more scrolls... 1) Does the grid reshuffle every day or only when you pay shovels to reshuffle? 2) When you unlock the magnifying...
  7. Elven City Planner

Fellowship adventure: how to switch paths?

Our FA approaching a switchpoint and is considering switching paths. Can we just continue where it looks like there's a trail drawn on the map to the new path? Or do we have to complete the swithpoint in the new path? Specifically, we're on the green path in the 3rd stage and would like to...