• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. paw123

FA unused badges

to answer question about what are we loosing - time boosters ? :) if we have decided to send our valued items back to the drawer we do use the teleportation bits , we do use the wholesaler to buy points so the prices are growing - obviously there are things that we do sacrifice during FA , also...
  2. paw123

FA unused badges

Hi guys , - the badges that we don`t use seem to evaporate and are being lost with the end of the Fellowship Adventure - how about keeping them banked for the next event ? what do you think ?
  3. paw123

Mana

well sometimes not enough :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  4. paw123

Temporary Substitute Player

I think it would be a "no" from me , imagine how would the substitute player feel when the player comes back and sub gets kicked out - either you are in the fellowship and you follow the fellowship rules or not - in my fellowship you let the mag know that you need some time off and if you are...
  5. paw123

daily gift

the deals for diamonds are slightly different on the PC and on the mobile at the same time thus I think it is a bit unfair that some users re getting something while the others are getting nothing at the same time - I`m playing on both mobile and the PC so i have the access to use both...
  6. paw123

daily gift

why is it that on mobile version the "daily gifts" are available but not on the PC ?
  7. paw123

Hide the buildings option on PC

I`m playing both on mobile and PC - It would be nice to have the option of hiding the buildings on PC when rearranging the city - currently the option is available in the mobile only
  8. paw123

Event quests limit

currently the players are able to collect their points in the event and still keep them until the daily reward is "worth it" - you can still gain a massive number of summonings if you play this way ( I do that as well :-) ; I think what could be done at certain stage is being able to...
  9. paw123

Event quests limit

SamiDOESthedamage than :-)))))) nice one Sami I get the point :)
  10. paw123

Event quests limit

One of the reasons for which I do like this game is the fact that it doesn`t require financial input to move on and I must admit that I haven`t spent a dime playing so far and I have been playing for well over a year now - I don`t think that getting things sooner would discourage me from playing...
  11. paw123

Event quests limit

Keep pushing :):):)
  12. paw123

Event quests limit

Thank You for the reply lyapo1 , I were aiming at running to the finish line :) as most of the time I miss the deadline by 1 or 2 quests and it is a bit annoying when you have done 99% and than blip
  13. paw123

Mana

I was wondering if it wouldn`t be possible to set up an extra tab in the trader to trade with mana for orcks and other goods in discovered resources as a separate option for those who hit the certain level of the game what do you think ( I do realise the the mana is decreasing - that could...
  14. paw123

Event quests limit

Hi guys , can anyone explain why having a limit on the amount of the quests in time in the event ? - I have just reached the 60th quest and I got the message that I need to wait for over 6 hours until I will be able to continue - seems a bit unfair in the way that some players can`t be online...