• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. paw123

FA unused badges

Hi guys , - the badges that we don`t use seem to evaporate and are being lost with the end of the Fellowship Adventure - how about keeping them banked for the next event ? what do you think ?
  2. paw123

daily gift

why is it that on mobile version the "daily gifts" are available but not on the PC ?
  3. paw123

Hide the buildings option on PC

I`m playing both on mobile and PC - It would be nice to have the option of hiding the buildings on PC when rearranging the city - currently the option is available in the mobile only
  4. paw123

Mana

I was wondering if it wouldn`t be possible to set up an extra tab in the trader to trade with mana for orcks and other goods in discovered resources as a separate option for those who hit the certain level of the game what do you think ( I do realise the the mana is decreasing - that could...
  5. paw123

Event quests limit

Hi guys , can anyone explain why having a limit on the amount of the quests in time in the event ? - I have just reached the 60th quest and I got the message that I need to wait for over 6 hours until I will be able to continue - seems a bit unfair in the way that some players can`t be online...