• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. wonderful idea for the holidays

I came up with this idea that would make everyone happy..... for the holidays it would be nice to have a page in the store with all the artifacts and you get to pick 1... this would make a wonderful gift from Inno
  2. Ancient Wonder shards

When i contribute to someones ancient wonder and i have not researched that wonder yet do i get the shards from the chests?? Because if i do get them they dont show anywhere...
  3. City View

I was thinking it would be nice if we were able to rotate the city map view. It would make it easier to place items and to see where you have smaller openings available in you city. I am not asking to be able to rotate buildings... just the city map