• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Chef Baker

Open Joining Fellowships Early.

I have found that when you are on PC, if you press the F key before researching fellowships, you open the FS menu, where you can then join an FS.
  2. Chef Baker

Fellowship Rank Names

I have been told that this has popped up already, but I couldn't find it. I think it would be cool to be able to change fellowship rank names. For instance, we could change Archmage to Captain or any other name.
  3. Chef Baker

Open Login Help

This does not correspond with the game itself, rather than the forum. Whenever I go to the forum login page, I can never log in. Yet, when viewing a thread and using the login feature at the top, it lets me.
  4. Chef Baker

All skill sets, city sizes, and ages can join this fellowship!

Natures Mtn is recruiting members! Click here for full description from @Lyinaral.
  5. Chef Baker

Mod Challenge

How many times can we @Nightguest without her replying?
  6. Chef Baker

Cool Sigs

This thread is to show off your signatures. Don't forget to read mine! You can email me if you click on the word me.
  7. Chef Baker

Finish The Lyrics!

I go first: I'm holy, holy, holy, holy i'm ________!
  8. Chef Baker

Favorite Singers

Alright, this thread is pretty self-explanatory.
  9. Chef Baker

Early Collect on Residences

Could someone please tell me how the early collection works?