• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Buzzing

Two quests further down the line (#17), you need a big amount of vapor (17 fo chapter 20). Too bad I had a finished recipe, so I started and cancelled a wonder upgrade.
  2. Buzzing Spring

@Lelanya : I expect that the quests asking for seeds(41) and mana (26) start at that level of discovered goods and work their way down according to your list as well?
  3. Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

Not satisfying at all. Do you have an Ashen Phoenix? Even without one, this is realy bad luck (or a bad choice of chests, but I find that hard to believe). I got chests 30, 32 and 35 together once today, and I thought: "This is BAD!". Still made it to the 290s, so not unhappy at all.
  4. 6 opposing squads?

Afaik, it's variable for a long time now, ranging from 1 to 8. That is, for province encounters. Spire and tournament are always 5, I think.
  5. One Word Reply Game

Elvenar
  6. Does anyone like the AW cost changes????

While that is true, even before the first change to wonder upgrade costs (to frags, CC and RRs) I got way more relics from the tournament than I could possibly spend crafting. Yes, I had my MA running 24/7 and used boosters as well, if more than one usefull recipe came up. Now I get even more...
  7. Players Leaving?

A member of my FS got two simultaneous offers today: 200% diamonds and extra restorations. He's not even tempted, the way thing are now.
  8. Spell Fragment and Combining Catalyst Economic Discussion

I asume you mean by regular play, not by building and selling from your inventory. If you're in a fellowship that gets 10+ chests in tourney, the RRs will take 1 week. You can convert 1BP to 10RR in the MA (if the recipe comes up) and you get 5 extra for doing 10 chests. Folk here mentioned...
  9. New Casual Players in Casual FS Already Stuck on AW Upgrades

You might get some from the next event. Chest 63 has some chance to win broken shards and runes. Some ancient KP as well. Not the best option, but feasable at least. I don't know which other wonders you have unlocked. completeing a province will give you a random rune from a wonder you have...
  10. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

The new recipes in the MA to convert CCs to fragments are much better than converting petfood 6CC->2500 frags 12CC->5000 frags 16CC->8000 frags And you can keep the relics :) They are sooooo useful once you hit max bonus.
  11. Event Rewards

The bases for the main building appear as sorceries in your inventory. There you can select which building you want. If you have more than one base, you are allowed to take the same one twice (or even three times if you made is that far).
  12. Feedback Tournament of Magic

It is quite clear that the stash house is better than feeding the AP (and I think it should be, it costs money after all). The AP will give 1 or 2 currency per quest, so not more than 150 for a normal event, probably less. It's not hard to pick up at least 12 pieces of currency each day, that's...
  13. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Perhaps you should make that after 20. Saves 25 RRs that way. But I agree with that idea. Much less inclined to upgrade level 20+ wonders.
  14. Sorcerer's Hut

Maybe someone is able to get that information out of the game files. @Karvest comes to mind. Never felt like spending 20$ to try. Succes would probably kill the game.
  15. Sorcerer's Hut

Unless you can speed it's production (like Ferris Wheel), you get at most 12 blueprints out of this offer. At 300 diamonds for a BP that would be 3600 diamonds for $20. If you're lucky enough to get the 200% diamonds offer (and don't pay via Google or Apple) you get 7200 diamonds for $20. Sounds...
  16. Orcs in the elf chapter

When I look at your city layout from 11 hours ago (elvenstats has update issues again), then I can not find a level 20 workshop in your city, but it could be under construction (in that case, you have found a bug, thiis should not be possible). Level 20 workshops are unlocked in the orcs chapter...
  17. Orcs in the elf chapter

I fear the answer to your question is simple: you can not produce orcs while below chapter 8. Orc nests from chapter 6 or 7 will not produce orcs but tier 3 goods. If you have buildings that require orcs to upgrade and that you have to upgrade to advance, ask support for help. In that case it...
  18. Orcs in the elf chapter

@Fahrverg: At 72 expansions you might be at the "orc wall" (unless you bought many premium expansions). As stated by @Lelanya, you need orcs to negotiate province encounters from a certain point (ring 10, I believe). As you are in chapter 7 (formerly known as Fairies), you can not yet produce...
  19. Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

You have strange Trading Stations @TimeMachine. Mine produce the 10% PP in 48 hours. But I still like them for the fragments:)
  20. Pet Food crafting, please

It's been around for a while, you're lucky to have escaped this one. There's another one requiring phoenix artifacts. Both are ridiculous and should be reemoved ASAP imo. They are a trap for unsuspecting and new players. Same goes for the 1x1 builidngs requiring RRs.