• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Order of turns changed in manual battle?

I just noticed in my last spire battle that the order in which units take their turns has changed. It used to be in reverse placing order (if the units have equal initiative), now in it in placing order (so the centre unit moves first, then the one above it, then the one below center, next is...
  2. Shrine of the champions production

I've some questions about this wonder. It looks nice enough, but when is the pickup? Immediately when you do a tournament province, or once a week when tournament is over? It's also unclear how the rounding of fractions is handled. A level 1 suggests 2 orcs per tournament point now (540K culture...
  3. More quests for Fairy enven

Though the official wiki doen'st mention it, Elvengems suggests that once you run into the daily quests, extra quests beyond the one per day could be unlocked. This is from the quest page at theElvengems site: QUESTS OVERVIEW After the sequential quests are completed, you can continue to...