• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Killy-

Too Much KP Purchase

I would sell KP, finally something to do with them. ^^
  2. Killy-

City Truly Cater Only

I have a mini city sitting in the orc chapter for fun. I play in a FS that has no barracks (and no merc camp or training grounds). We are less than 20 players (kinda hard to find new players for this project, because you have to start new) and do 12 to 13 chests and silver spire (and...
  3. Killy-

CAL question

There is no magical number, whatever number of AW levels you have, additional once will matter, if you play a lot of tournament and if you don't, you don't have to bother with it. In addition, it depends on what wonders you want to upgrade. You upgrade your needles, great, that will help you in...
  4. Killy-

Hybrid City

For 3.5k points you shouldn't need any manual fighting, but depending on the time you have to spare, I suggest to just fight the last provinces manual. Usually there aren't much troops to be saved in the first provinces and your time is better invested in the later ones (of course for learning...
  5. Killy-

population rip off

You don't need less people but you get extra people from the AWs. Might be basically the same in many instances but makes a difference when you don't have enough to place a building or for the unurium production.
  6. Killy-

changes to the MA offerings

That's what the Moonstonelibs are actually really good at - producing fragments. Putting 5 Sets away will be almost 15k frags less per week.
  7. Killy-

Help Pet food in Magic Academy

If you want to spend diamonds for petfood, just reroll your academy a few times. ;)
  8. Killy-

KP donation notifications

Still, you only need to check once in Net0 for a wonder and it takes seconds, while you would need however much time to check for 2k kps in the chains. After the wonder is finished you can't check for the kps in the chains anymore too btw. That is still factual wrong. You get all the reward...
  9. Killy-

That is excatly what I do. I open one message for my wonder, I don't see why I would want to open like 50 messages (and open them twice, for double checking), when I can complete a wonder with one message. How would chains have the best tracking abilities? In net0 you just have to check once...
  10. Killy-

Silver level

There isn't much to do in those kinds of events, just take the best hoops and if you are lucky (win enough currency) you might get into silver without spending diamonds and if you are unlucky, you might not make it to the 260. There isn't much tactic involved, just some mindless clicking and...
  11. Killy-

Well if you don't need your kps anymore, then you don't have to use any system anymore. ;)
  12. Killy-

3k kps in your inventar are no problem at all. I was only talking about kps in your bar, which you might wanna empty out to get your 24 daily kps. Even with bigger kp chains and being optimistic, I would need like 10 chains? That is 10 times opening a message, putting in my wonder, double...
  13. Killy-

That is often the argument, but when you have to get rid of 500 kps or so after evrey tournament, you have way less work to do in net0. ;)
  14. Killy-

Let's name our pirate Jack (without Captain and Sparrow, just Jack). If Jack pays the exact emount for a chest (including 15 kps for runes oc), then you can just have him have it. Let's say he put in 17 kps, then he will get bumped down to the next lower chest (15 kps or maybe even just 5kps...
  15. Killy-

That's not a problem at all, they can have all the chests and you still have the same profit or even better, they overpay (or you make them overpay if you want to put in any effort (not me, I am rather lazy)).
  16. Killy-

The opposite - in my first fs they had only swap threads and I just thought that is how the game works. Soon enough I was our best tournament player with a lot of extra kps, grabbing most of the top chests in our wonders. It was a really good system for me, making the rich richer and I was...
  17. Killy-

That would be a user problem which me and my teammates never have. If someone gets bumped, then that is a positive thing, just needs fixing and the fixing is easy (at least imo). I don't see why someone should underpay in net0, as long as everyone knows how much he/she has to put in for the...
  18. Killy-

Well no (unless you mean getting your kps back without a bonus, but than you could just dump your kps into your own wonder), you are not guarantueed to get any chests, but with net0 you are guaranteed a specific bonus you gonna get and it is the same for every player.
  19. Killy-

Well, you always have garantued return in net0. But I think there are already threads where one can find all the differences between the systems. They all have the same bonus chests, it is just a matter of how you distribute them between your members and how much work you want to have with your...
  20. Killy-

Using a better system then swap threads would negate the problem :p but that's not really the topic here if I am not mistaken. I wouldn't be against the idea, as long everyone could choose to deactivate the notification. The problem I see is, your 60 kps wouldn't be one notification but maybe 6...