• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Elvenar US server down?

Is the Elvenar US server down for everyone, or just me? I can't log in with any program on my computer or phone. It just times out. Edit: up now
  2. Things in MA

Does anyone know if the Fire Phoneix and Gingerbread Mansion are still in the MA? I am tempted to disenchant them and try to get better versions. Thanks
  3. Game Session Expiring During Battles?

Ever since I woke up this morning the game has started to give me the game session has expired pop up frequently. The message says: "Game Terminated Sorry, your session has expired. Please log in again." I got this twice while fighting the 2nd battle in a 2 battle fight in the Spire. The...
  4. Elvenstats certificate expired

Does anyone have any insight into www.elvenstats.com having an expired certificate? My browser is saying this site is now a security risk.
  5. Orc Warriors (were could they have come from?)

I was just checking my troops and noticed that I have some Orc Warriors. 45 of them in fact. I haven't unlocked them. I have no way of producing them. I have two Grounds of Orc Strategist, one Vallorian Valor, a level 1 Brown Bear, and 1 Bumblebee Stables. None of these produce Orc Warriors...
  6. General Questions from a curious new player

I only started playing 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I have some questions that I have been unable to really find answers for... so going to throw them out there and see what people say. 1) Are all event buildings that I receive in Chapter 1/2/3/4 going to be essentially useless due to the fact that...