• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Come Play With Me ~ Two Words

Bar Fly
  2. Fellowship Adventures 2022

Can you please update your home page too. I can not find any info on this new FA and which version it is. Latest information is from 2019. Come on please.
  3. Some people have excess diamonds to burn during a FA...

I'm still lost.... :(
  4. Universal chat

Thanks for your positive feedback everyone. I agree. :)
  5. Universal chat

I think a universal chat invovling just one whole world would probably be best. Not all worlds, but, all worlds might someday happen too. The chat box can have tabs, each tab is for different chats, one for your Fellowship, one for your world, and maybe another for all worlds, (Or Universal...
  6. Universal chat

I propose you set up a Universal chat box too so we can chat to all players across the communitiy. You can do this by putting the Universal chat within the same box and letting yourself choose that or member chat and making the different chat boxes different colors so you can tell which one...