• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Please give us a little more information

That would be helpful!
  2. Please give us a little more information

It was a 2-day build in the Copper Foundry...thanks!
  3. Please give us a little more information

I just got the Dwarven Statue quest but I can't find a Dwarven Statue anywhere. It isn't in Settlement, Culture, or anywhere I can find it?
  4. Friends of Elvenar is recruiting

What world are you in?
  5. Beta server problems

I realized I wasn't on the beta forum so I posted it there, thank you!
  6. Beta server problems

For the past week, I have had problems login onto the Beta server. Before that, I didn't have problems. It seems that between the FA and the new event it has been offline quite a bit. Is this normal or is this a temporary problem?
  7. Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

I am just happy to get whatever I can get. I would love to get a complete set but the benefits of a partial set are with it to me. I know that I have only been playing a short time but I enjoy the game.
  8. pets feeding duration

This answer doesn't make any sense It shows that it grants 300 of something but nothing shows up!
  9. Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

Mine hasn't done anything. It's just a building with pop and culture
  10. pets feeding duration

On the Panda what does that actually mean. If I feed the Panda what product gets the production bonus?
  11. pet feeding durations

I can't get the pet food to give me the extra goods?
  12. pets feeding duration

If you feed a pet do you get a bonus when they mature?
  13. Mage journal

What is a mage journal?