• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Jianju

Recruiting LEAGUE OF HEROES is looking for a few good elves (or humans)!

No need to ask permission, just find "League of Heroes *join us" on the server and join. No invite necessary.
  2. Jianju

Recruiting LEAGUE OF HEROES is looking for a few good elves (or humans)!

( ⌒ ヮ⌒)ノ.。.:*☆。:・゚ We are a warm and active Fellowship who always reach endless pit in Fellowship Adventures, and achieve the 8th or 10th chest (and occasionally higher) in Tournaments. We also regularly achieve bronze in Spire and occasionally Silver. We are still growing and are open to...
  3. Jianju

Fair Trades?

If cross tier trades are inherently wrong and the stars given them unfair, then I don't see it as much a player problem as a problem the game developers have to fix. That being said, I almost always trade in the same tier.
  4. Jianju

Sounds (music/effects) need a variable switch

I really hate that I can only turn all sounds on my computer higher or lower, or turn off the sound on Elvenar entirely. I like to multitask and I don't like having to play Elvenar in "silent movie mode" simply because if I leave the sound on it is way too loud on my computer. If I turn down...
  5. Jianju

Seeking a laid-back Fellowship

Hi Blindsider, we would love to have you. We do have a number of players who help us get good places in the FA and in Tournament, but Spire, FA, and Tournament are all optional, you can participate or not. The only requirement is that you still play the game - obviously if you stop playing...
  6. Jianju

We Need Better Rewards

I guess I don't see it as complaining but constructive criticism. I'm a creative person myself, and I never expect anything I create to be perfect. There's always room for improvement. And with games, it's the people playing them that are going to know whether the game is fun or not. I...
  7. Jianju

We Need Better Rewards

ouch! a level 15... that hurts
  8. Jianju

We Need Better Rewards

solid reasoning and points you brought out, and thanks!
  9. Jianju

Join The Warriors! ☆*:.。.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.。.:*☆

...it may be the las... I mean, the BEST decision you've ever made!!! We are a beginner to intermediate level Fellowship that receives ~8 chests in Tournament, completes all 3 Fellowship Adventure maps, and gets bronze in Spire. The only current mandatory requirement is that you are an active...
  10. Jianju

5 Vacancies in The Warriors Fellowship

Are you new to Elvenar? We can help you grow and become proficient. Do you have a developed city? As long as you only produce boosted goods, participate in Tournament, trade fairy, and are active, we could help you continue to grow. Our Fellowship is intermediate level with a good range of...
  11. Jianju

We Need Better Rewards

Would you find Fellowship Adventures, Spire, and Tournament a better use of time and investment if the rewards were significantly better? Any investment is only a good investment if you get more out of it than you put into it.
  12. Jianju

Fellowship Adventure

Yes, I agree, I like that they made it so badges have carryover and it is easier to do neighbor help now. And it is very true about tedious being a game killer. Every tedious job I ever had I did not keep long because tedious is boring af. The reason I like Elvenar is because I like watching...
  13. Jianju

Fellowship Adventure

I believe the Bracelet and Coin Sack changes were intended to level the playing field since virtually all players normally can only make so many coins at a time. Bracelets are a good idea to do this with because it encourages people to produce and play more, as well as to make room to add...
  14. Jianju

Next Fellowship Adventure

I hope they have the FA too. But like you, I'm using this time, only my city is already good, instead I use this time to horde supplies and level up my ancient wonders.
  15. Jianju

Bacon is pork belly, but "Canadian bacon" is cut from the loin behind the shoulder of the pig and includes just a bit of the belly. This makes it much leaner than regular bacon.
  16. Jianju

Please explain how to get this insurance. I've been without HC insurance here in America for over 3 years now and I have never heard about this free government insurance, I would like to get some. What is it called exactly and how do I sign up?
  17. Jianju

As an American who has had my share of low paying as well as average paying jobs, it seems they like to work you to death. Some places give you vacation but then people can be afraid to take it. I would love to live in Europe. Their bread doesn't make you sick, which is another added bonus...
  18. Jianju

The Warriors Fellowship on Winyandor realm looking for 6 new members, Noobs Welcome!!!

We love helping out new players just starting out and would also appreciate any more seasoned players. We encourage participation in the Tournaments, Spire, and Fellowship Events, but do not require it. We are a Fair Trade Fellowship for higher level players (Dwarves Chapter +) but for lower...
  19. Jianju

A Better Spire

I like Elvenar for its city building, but when it comes to tournaments, and especially the Spire, it is a chore not a game. I play the first part of the Spire not for the gameplay, but for the easy rewards. I play the tournament because it is the only way to get blueprints (although I have yet...
  20. Jianju

Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

An interesting side-effect of not having the Pilgrim's Forge is that since my boosted 1 Tier good is Steel, I now have pretty steady level of all three 1 Tier goods and no longer have to trade much at all - even though I don't have any Marble or Planks manufactories.