• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Jianju

Recruiting LEAGUE OF HEROES is looking for a few good elves (or humans)!

( ⌒ ヮ⌒)ノ.。.:*☆。:・゚ We are a warm and active Fellowship who always reach endless pit in Fellowship Adventures, and achieve the 8th or 10th chest (and occasionally higher) in Tournaments. We also regularly achieve bronze in Spire and occasionally Silver. We are still growing and are open to...
  2. Jianju

Sounds (music/effects) need a variable switch

I really hate that I can only turn all sounds on my computer higher or lower, or turn off the sound on Elvenar entirely. I like to multitask and I don't like having to play Elvenar in "silent movie mode" simply because if I leave the sound on it is way too loud on my computer. If I turn down...
  3. Jianju

Join The Warriors! ☆*:.。.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.。.:*☆

...it may be the las... I mean, the BEST decision you've ever made!!! We are a beginner to intermediate level Fellowship that receives ~8 chests in Tournament, completes all 3 Fellowship Adventure maps, and gets bronze in Spire. The only current mandatory requirement is that you are an active...
  4. Jianju

5 Vacancies in The Warriors Fellowship

Are you new to Elvenar? We can help you grow and become proficient. Do you have a developed city? As long as you only produce boosted goods, participate in Tournament, trade fairy, and are active, we could help you continue to grow. Our Fellowship is intermediate level with a good range of...
  5. Jianju

We Need Better Rewards

Would you find Fellowship Adventures, Spire, and Tournament a better use of time and investment if the rewards were significantly better? Any investment is only a good investment if you get more out of it than you put into it.
  6. Jianju

The Warriors Fellowship on Winyandor realm looking for 6 new members, Noobs Welcome!!!

We love helping out new players just starting out and would also appreciate any more seasoned players. We encourage participation in the Tournaments, Spire, and Fellowship Events, but do not require it. We are a Fair Trade Fellowship for higher level players (Dwarves Chapter +) but for lower...
  7. Jianju

Boost revenue with Aesthetics gamers can get behind

If you ask me the best way to make money is to do what Maple Story did, sell non-game-affecting, just-for-looks items that look cute or cool and don't cost a lot of cash so people loosen their pocket purses more easily. It was called the Cash Shop in Maple Story. My brother would spend hours...
  8. Jianju

Great idea for players learning the basics of Elvenar in a fun and in-game way.

How about instead of just having a Wiki, there is a place on map, kind of like the Spire, that you can click on, that is a Mother City or something like that (where you came from when before you founded your city). And when you go to it, it shows a map of the city, and you can click on...