• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. BAChief

League Silver Gold World Chart

If you make it to silver within the last hour of the event you should be good right? Also, does everyone who makes it to silver get the league rewards or is it only a percentage, I think it said 5%, of all the players that make it in the silver league?
  2. BAChief

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

So say, for example, you get 2 marble buildings for this set and have collected 5 or more other pieces from this set. Will both marble buildings receive max chain bonuses or do u have to aquire a new set of 5 or more pieces to get the full benefits from the second marble building?
  3. BAChief

This is what my city looks like and I'm nearing the end of chpt 2. Can I get a pair of fresh eyes to critique and/or give some advice. I've tried to keep it to resource and supply enhancing buildings with just a small number of cultural structures. Any opinions greatly appreciated! As for...
  4. BAChief

Does anyone have or know of a good fellowship that doesn't mind new blood and is willing to give appropriate opinions and advice? I'm eager to improve my strategy and overall knowledge of city managing with minimum expansions and battling tactics. I hope there is a place among the experienced so...
  5. BAChief

Is the spire of eternity a tournament?...and will the mermaid theme eventually come around again to obtain the artifacts if in chapt 2 now and unable to play or did I just waste time and resources crafting the Mermaids Paradise? Please anyone help.