• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Eilir

Is Elvenstats dead?

Actually, I did mean Elvenstats - it is still capturing tournament records each week, but only the top 100 players (and top 50 FSs) are shown in the tournaments section. If I look at non-top players or FSs, the records ended on July 16. Of course, Elvenstats has been a great resource and I would...
  2. Eilir

Is Elvenstats dead?

Does anyone have an alternative method for researching past tourney scores on other players (not in my own FS)? It's possible to comb through the Elvenstats tournament records, week by week, but the player has to be pulling about 6000 pts per week to show up in the top 100.
  3. Eilir

Looking for a few good elves (or humans)

Wolfen is seeking to add 2 to 3 active players to replace some recently retired senior players. The ideal candidate will be a daily player and a working member of our team on tourneys, spire and fellowship adventures. We regularly earn 11-12 chests in tournament and silver in spire. With a full...
  4. Eilir

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

This is spectacular - thank you so much @Sir Squirrel!
  5. Eilir

FS Wolfen is seeking ACTIVE new members

Wolfen is seeking to add several active players, newer or experienced, to grow with us as a group. Ideal candidate will be a working member of our team on tourneys, spire and fellowship adventures. We regularly earn 10 chests in tournament and are working towards weekly silver in spire. With a...
  6. Eilir

Wolfen is seeking several new members

Wolfen (on Harandar) is seeking to add several active players, newer or experienced, to grow with us as a group. Ideal candidate will be a working member of our team on tourneys, spire and fellowship adventures. We regularly earn 10 chests in tournament and are working towards weekly silver in...
  7. Eilir

The Food Game

Apple
  8. Eilir

FS Wolfen is seeking 3 active members - Spots filled!

Our three openings have been filled - glad to have the Wolf Forest Guild join us!
  9. Eilir

@Billmonator - I will contact you later today via in-game message. Best, Eilir
  10. Eilir

We are accepting applications from active players, new or experienced, to grow with us as a guild. Ideal candidate will be a working member of our team on tourneys, spire and fellowship adventures. Planks boost is a plus. Come run with the pack! Eilir, Archmage