• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Can I sell traps

Thank you for your speedy reply. My portal is maxed . The wiki has the following info "If this happens, you can either spend some of this resource in order to have more available space for it or upgrade the Temple of the Dunes to increase its storage capacity. " But it goes no further on how...
  2. Can I sell traps

I'm in the red with traps and I need to produce more to finish a quest. I have searched and I don't see anyway of unloading some of them. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you Q
  3. Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Think about it ... 13 days left of this .... How excited are we? :)
  4. Red exclamation mark

So I built the training grounds, trained a bunch and went to battle with them. Still red exclamation point. An obviously glitch which I presume "they" will eventually take care of but not immediately since it's really not a big deal. Annoying but not a big deal.
  5. Red exclamation mark

Yes Sir Squirrel.. I just found that myself. I needed to build the training grounds.
  6. Red exclamation mark

Same here .. red exclamation point for banshee technology even though it's finished. I've checked to see if I was able to train banshee but not here.
  7. Summer Solstice Feedback

Thank you !
  8. Summer Solstice Feedback

So are you saying you didn't get the Rainbow unicorns? I'm sorry to sound stupid but i want to know where they are? :)
  9. Summer Solstice Feedback

I was trying to save my moon s but I really wanted a rainbow unicorn... I can't find it anywhere :(