• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Eldinar

Fair trade and fellowships

I make trades based upon my best interest, which means I never do 1 star trades and will often do 3 star trades. I push the production of my boosted goods to maximize efforts then trade to keep the sum of my non-boosted goods equal to my boosted goods (this means I maintain a surplus for...
  2. Eldinar

One phoenix artifact...10k spell fragments and 3 blue prints...a good deal?

I have a 1st level fire phoenix and a 1st level storm phoenix in my inventory I haven't placed. I consider them a long term investment and will be saving phoenix artifacts as I can craft them - my goal is not to not place them until I can level them up to at least 5. Will take a while but will...
  3. Eldinar

orc level insulting

You can throw me off this forum and close my account but I think it is total BS to include a level that is nothing but filthy insults.
  4. Eldinar

hide buildings view on computer like there is on mobile device

There is a confirmation prompt I missed it for some reason.
  5. Eldinar

Another thought on this topic. If it is a major development overhaul for the hide buildings view - how about an option in settings to "Confirm" when selling buildings? If it is not a major development effort for the hide building view, Both maybe?
  6. Eldinar

I just accidentally sold my 19 level armory while cleaning up my city winding down our FS. i don't know how big a yank it is for development but it would really, really, really be nice to have a 'hide-building' option in the game on the computer similar to the one on mobile devices