• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. 2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

I really hope that the version for the live world is easier than the version for the beta world. I had an extremely difficult time with it.
  2. Are we sure it's lag?

On the Beta world, this happens even worse! I’ll tap for the build menu (or any other menu), and get troops or inventory or ancient wonders or absolutely anything. And moving does not help; it only shifts to opening an entirely different Wrong menu. I may have to try 4,5,6 times to get the...
  3. Transfer excess items to others

2021-08-16 08:01:42 New: We have been discussing it among ourselves, and this is something we would like: Make it possible to gift anything and everything from one player to another. Some of us are getting things we can Not use that others desperately need, and we’d really like to be able to...