• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. AW

Are AW really worth it? If so, which ones are the best? I am at the Woodelves level.
  2. FA participation

Do you get more rewards the more you participate?
  3. moonstone library set

I have all the pieces. Do the pieces have to be placed in a certain way or just having all the pieces is good enough to get the extra stuff?
  4. Magical Mana Hut

I am presently in Woodelve chapter. I have a magical mana hut. Right now it is producing tools. If I upgrade it, it will be producing gems. What will it produce if I upgrade it again and again and so on?
  5. Mismatch

I belong to a FS where there is a mismatch between my boosted goods and the FS. It wasn't that way when I joined. What should I do? Should I stay with the FS and hope things change or should I move to another FS that matches my boosted goods better.
  6. Elven stats

Is Elven Stats still being updated and is it still relavant?
  7. Teleport

My mind's gone blank. How do we acquire teleports?
  8. Discovered resources.

I am in Chapter 8. I am not producing orcs but mysteriously, I have some. I was poking around and I found that I have them under 'discovered resources'. What are discovered resources?
  9. Discord

Has anyone used Discord? And if so, what is it used for?
  10. Dead Cities

What happens to "Dead Cities"? Do they eventually get deleted?
  11. Advanced notice

I have, like many hit the overscouting wall. I like, many have only found out after the fact. Is there a way or a place I can see what's coming? That way I could plan accordingly rather than finding out after the fact that I should have done this or that.
  12. Is ElvenStat still updated?

Is ElvenStat still updated?
  13. Chapter 8

I've just entered chapter 8 and have installed my Orc portal site. I've also created several mushroom farms. I was wondering if I should be producing mushrooms right away or should I wait. If I should be producing mushrooms right now what kind? Thanks for your guidance on this.
  14. Sentient goods

How do I unlock sentient goods?
  15. Neighbor help

I have a lot of neighbors. I like to help everyone of them. I would like to see an option which would allow me to help all my neighbors with one click. In one world I have 49 pages of neighbors. It would make my clicking finger very happy. Thanks for reading this.
  16. Night Essence

I have some night essence but the game won't allow me to collect them. What do I have to do?
  17. Cities that are no longer used

I've had to cut back on my game play. I would like to get rid of some of the cities I no longer use. Is there a way to delete them or at least get them out of the starting banner?
  18. Over Scouted

I have over scouted and all cities are very hard to scout. What do I have to do to get back to easy scouting?
  19. Inventory order by size

I would like to see the inventory sorted by size or even better, be able to sort my inventory myself.
  20. Skye Warriors are recruiting

Here's you chance to join a great fellowship. We're looking for folks that are boosted in Planks, Silk and Elixir. Contact MickeyLynn or Datremilla.