• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Fortunately for this one though, the MJK building is really lame so I wouldn't fret if you don't get the 9th artifact.
  2. Spire gold fellowship explanation?

On average each player needs at least 54 points (past 10th encounter in Laboratory) to reach gold without archive points.
  3. Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

I will get about 261-263 stars without extra currency building and got about 8 x 2 Flavor Loots which was pretty much the expected amount (about 70 3 stars and 12 4 stars with each chance around 10%). Most of the Flavor Loots were tier 5 and some tier 6 with one 50 chef hat and one 75 chef hat...
  4. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

So it is switchable... When I first saw the stats it almost seemed to good to be true lol
  5. ideas for pet food

It's a resource game and giving pet food out like candy would take away the challenge from the game. Manage your resources better if you can't find enough pet food. Why do players think that the devs need to hand everything on a silver platter sometimes? lol
  6. Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Ah that's unfortunate; I seem to be winning a lot of these prizes but starting to feel like I'm getting duped LOL. Thanks for the insight!
  7. Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

What's the consensus on the 1x1 mushroom decorations? At first glance, they seem quite inferior...
  8. How fast can you do the spire?

On my diamond farming worlds, I can complete the spire in about 40 minutes each week all from diplomacy.
  9. The Cauldron is complete garbage... Change my mind!

Ok that's what I was hoping for. I'm still far far away from the end game and plan to invest a lot of resources into the health boosts (mostly barracks and mercenaries as I find those units more useful). Until then, I won't be investing a whole lot into the cauldron other than the weekly witch...
  10. The Cauldron is complete garbage... Change my mind!

I'm interested in the health boosts but haven't seen one for the barracks yet which is odd.
  11. Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

In addition to this, more attempts at getting the 2x Flavor Loot needs to be factored in as well. So far, I'm liking the option with 3 stars and around 38-40 level 1 items (elf in dark red coat) which is the one you mentioned. It's slightly less expensive than the 4 star with 48-50 level 1 items...
  12. Spire Rewards

The third floor of the spire is a resource sink for sure. I only do the third floor when I know for certain my fellowship will be getting gold that week. 150 diamonds is a good enough incentive for me assuming I don't get anything else that's worth it. There have been weeks I completed the spire...
  13. Spire Rewards

I'm still seeing portal profits as one of the possible prizes from each boss encounter on each level. Is there a chapter where the PPs are replaced with spell fragments?
  14. A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

So I've been casually playing the event the last week just for fun and giggles. To my surprise, I've actually gotten a lot of lucky draws within the past few days. But....low and behold the majority of them have just been crappy level 5 items that I can get around 25 chips on average and just a...
  15. A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

I wasn't a fan of the troop production and the 5% vitality surge for a set that takes at least 42 squares. It's another case of an inferior prize making events less meaningful to play. That and the set kind of looked ugly too lol The one good thing I will say about this event is that they tried...
  16. A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

The set is inferior to previous sets so I kinda stopped caring about the event. Already sold my buildings because I don't have any space to put them in anyway. Now I can stop worrying about lucky draws and more RNG nonsense lol
  17. A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

I already see the massive issue with this event that someone already pointed out in the beta forum. Previously, you needed a little bit of luck (not a lot but some) to get the full set in previous events but you had control of picking which chests had best chances for extra currency. Now it's...
  18. The Crack Guide to Fighting

I generally scout with 2 rangers (I keep an extra one in case I accidentally click on a battle tile) unless there's a mist walker. It's funny because I actually just realized earlier this week that I almost never use my axe barbarians and I would avoid scouting fights with mist walkers so using...
  19. The Crack Guide to Fighting

I was playing a manual battle on one of my smaller cities and 1 single mist walker kited all 5 of my axe barbarians and killed them LMAO. Well to be fair Axe Barbarians are good for one thing which is scouting fights with a mist walker in the lineup. That way I can still see the map because they...
  20. We Need Better Rewards

Some changes I would like to see made and hope happen in the spire: -Change artifacts into sorceries with the option to choose the base building or artifact. Forge of Empires has a very similar mechanism called 'selection kits' which allow you to choose between the building or an upgrade kit...