• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Legilost

Dragonfell Recruiting

Hiya!!! we're looking for some casual players. We don't expect much, just the usual, neighborly help a few times a week, a few tents in the tourney and a few chest in the spire. Come join us with no real pressure. Thank you for your time. :)
  2. Legilost

FA path lockdown

Probably been asked before but can we get a vote going to see if we can get it where either an arch mage or mage can lock a path down during an event. I know the goal is communication but good lord some people just flat out refuse. Yes I could get rid of the ones that won't listen but from what...
  3. Legilost

Relic help

Does the level of your main hall have anything to do with the amount of relics you can hold in it?
  4. Legilost

Upcoming events

Not a bitch just asking, why am I always finding out about events on other websites way before they're are even mentioned here?
  5. Legilost

Second archmage

So I'm sure its been asked before but don't you think there should be two arch mages for a fellowship and only because if one flakes out then the group won't lose all the fellowship perks they worked so hard for if they have to start a new fellowship?
  6. Legilost

Take my money

Make an option in the magic academy to let me buy any evolution I want and not one randomly thrown out there, or at least a window just for them if it has to be random. You let me make all the eggs and buildings but I rarely get an evolution for them. I'm the customer. I want to give you money...
  7. Legilost

Trade dilemma

why do when I read a lot of fellowship overviews they have strict rules on trading???? Isn't the reality that the only people affected by a trade are the two people involved in it? Thoughts???
  8. Legilost

Link regular buildings

Was wondering if anyone has brought up linking all the regular buildings together like you can event buildings, to where only one of them needs a road connection. It would help out a lot with space and you could do it like, only military ones can link up with other military ones, Basic goods...
  9. Legilost

Recruiting help

So I'm recruiting new members and the request list fills up quick. Is there a way to see there ranking points without having to type in there name in the find members list? It takes so long to go through it. Any help would be appreciated.
  10. Legilost

Resource storage perk.

A perk that lets members who are at least ambassadors store and retrieve resources. It could work on a percentage type base where no one member could clean it out and there would be a delay before you could retrieve again. I know some might say this would hurt trading or is kinda the same but it...
  11. Legilost

Arcana awaits you. :)

Do you have a pulse? Is oxygen your main gas of choice when inhaling? When you read the word "precious" do you hear it in the voice of golem? Then great news!!!! you're qualified to join a fun fellowship. Arcana is our name and having fun is our game. Come hang out and talk about whatever in...
  12. Legilost

Gifting diamonds

So I'm sure its been brought up before but will there ever be a way we can gift diamonds to others? I love this game and have a small fellowship I'm the archmage of. most of the players are newish... Still on chapters 1 through 3 basically. I'm no millionaire but I do buy my share of diamonds...
  13. Legilost

Portal instants

Do portal instants roll over to the next chapter because mine show up as not giving me anything if I were to use it.
  14. Legilost

Perk points for Fellowship adventures

Probably has already been asked before but will there be perk points for fellowship adventures???
  15. Legilost

Fellowship trades

Sometimes I want to trade with JUST my fe!lowship why is this not an option? I know there's the green button to only show fellowship trades but I like putting them up for the benefit of my crew. obviously were always not on at the same time and i always give way more than I ask for But to have...
  16. Legilost

Poachers

We need a fix for poachers who come in and put just 1 point in to get a chest, everyone hates it so why not fix it?