• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. ISO experienced, active player who wants Spire Gold, 13+ chests

MidlanTrader’s is seeking an experienced and active player. We consistently achieve Spire Gold and 13+ Tournament chests. You will be joining 24 fellows who know the meaning of teamwork. We are currently rank #36 and Level 12. What we ask of our fellows: -- 2000 minimum Tournament score --...
  2. Highest fellowship levels so far

Now that fellowship levels have been out for a while, what are the highest levels you've seen? On A-world, I counted around ten level-11 fellowships in the top 50, along with quite a few 10s and 9s. I imagine there could be a higher level outside of the top 50, but that's all the digging I...
  3. Two players looking for 10 chests

My fiancé and I are looking for a FS that consistently earns 10+ chests in tournaments. We're coming from an active FS with great people, but we are only getting 7-8 chests weekly. AnselSkye 3024 tournament avg. Chapter VII Planks | Scrolls | Magic Dust RainbowSkye 1754 tournament avg. Chapter...
  4. Enchanted Garden looking for new members

We are a laid back fellowship with active players. There are no quotas or requirements, but you should be active and focus on boosted goods with frequent fair trades. We consistently get 8-9 tournament chests, but with one or two more active members, 10 should be easy to achieve. We finished...