• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. BeachJustice

Ashes of the Phoenix- Recruiting 3 awesome players (this means you!)

Check out our FS, Ashes of the Phoenix! We have three spots open at the moment, so room for you and your friends! We are super chill; we like to play but also have real lives! We get the 10th chest every week either on our own or with points. Always make it to last stage in adventures too. We...
  2. BeachJustice

Ashes of the Phoenix-looking for two more members

Looking for two members, best if boosted in planks/steel, scroll/silk, dust/elixir. We are a relaxed guild, with no stress. We like to go for ten chest goals but not a weekly request. We have AW kp exchange threads, neighborly help every few days and actively participate in FS adventures. You...
  3. BeachJustice

Ashes of the Phoenix Recruiting few more!

Hello all! Still looking for a few more members to join Ashes of the Phoenix! We could use some members boosted in dust, silk, scrolls, planks or I’ll steel. We are a relaxed, drama free, go at your own pace fellowship but have many people who strive for prizes and rally together to accomplish...
  4. BeachJustice

Ashes of the Phoenix looking for active players!

Hi all! Would love some new active friends in our fellowship! We are a pretty relaxed group, go at your own pace, but have some folks that really like tournament and spire prizes! We give neighborly help, accept trades, help newer players with one star trades, and have kp trade threads for...
  5. BeachJustice

Ashes of the Phoenix Recruiting -Arendyll

Hello there! I recently took over as arch mage for someone I’ve been playing with for two years and this fellowship needs some more friends! Our fellowship used to be very active but slowly people left and I would love to be an active guild again! We are a relaxed guild but would like to...