• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Optional Squad Size research today ?

Hi How is it working for and against us today, SS research upgrades ? It costs on tournament as to every research makes our amount of troops entering a fight bigger, and thereby the losses bigger. It gives us bigger squads in map provinces which makes the fights easier. Of course when using...
  2. Magic Academy flask recipe swap

I know what the flask is for, but will i get a warning when clicking it, so that i don't accidentally lose one ?
  3. Newbies United seeking 10th chest player :)

Hello all We have lost 2 players to real life work things lately. We're focused on 10th chest tournamenting. From time to time we do a silver push in the Spire. This is NOT a highly competitive FS, but we want to do good and get some good prizes :) Very friendly and helpful. We play for FUN...