• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Hawk1911

Add Grid Lines to Move Map

I would love to have grid lines added to the city map when moving buildings around. Something similar to graph paper, every 5th line is a little lighter or darker. This would really help to have a reference when organizing the city and moving buildings around. Can't think of a reason why...
  2. Hawk1911

100% Spire!! All 25 made it!

I'm just so darned excited I have to share. Today is the first time ever my FS had all 25 climb to the top of the Spire!! Perfect Spire score! LOL :diamond::diamond::diamond: I'm so proud of the team! More than half the members are in chapters 3-10. Proof that you don't have to be "big" to...
  3. Hawk1911

Set Bonuses for Event Buildings

The Devs put in an amazing effort to create unique buildings for each event. Many are very beautiful, funny, entertaining, etc...however, they often don't produce/generate enough (population, culture, goods, Seeds, mana, etc...) to justify the space they take up. Because we have limited space...
  4. Hawk1911

Sustainable Spell Frag production ideas?

I'm brainstorming ways to increase spell fragment production, aside from the obvious of the running the Spire. Interested in hearing any ideas you might have. Preface: I'm in Chapter 13, Gold Spire FS, average 5k in tourney every week. With the addition of my new 3rd favorite building, Red...
  5. Hawk1911

Magic Residence/Workshop upgrade options

Idea: Allow the option to use diamonds instead of blueprints to upgrade magic buildings. Currently, diamonds can only be used after all blueprints have been spent and inventory is zero. With the addition of crafting artifacts in the MA, players want to save the blueprints for artifacts and use...
  6. Hawk1911

The New Land is looking for Spire focused players!

Hi all, Our fellowship is a Spire driven fellowship. Our main priority is to get Gold weekly, meaning everyone needs to complete the 2nd level at a minimum and strive to reach the top. We may not always succeed but we are always trying and actively working to build each other up. We won Gold 14...