• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Please Rate

On a scale of 1-3. One being the lowest and 3 being the highest or best. Please rate these rewards. I’m doing a little research for a spire project (more like obsession at this point) Teleport, 3 5hr time boosters, 2 8hr time boosters. ***EDIT*** While I agree all three options are awesome I...
  2. A Better Spire Part 2

I’m not on a computer and refuse to waste time trying to figure out how to revise my original post. So here is my new post with ideas from my original post “a better spire” The best response I saw was from Huor, “That would work too. No change in the prizes, just the values. A good starting...
  3. Generating Better Spire Participation ** 1st Edit**

***Please take into account that this is still very much a work in progress. The below edit includes several ideas from several different members Who have generously helped me in my quest. Please keep in mind my final revision will say so in the title. And will not include this note here! Please...