• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Magjada

Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

I have to disagree with you on some of your points. Being in chapter 21, space is at a premium. In order to produce 1 or 2 day builds, I'd have to take out some buildings of value to put in level 1 factories, that offer no value to the FS. And having only 7 main workshops, I'm not about to build...
  2. Magjada

Other Can we get some new dialogue in spire, please

Yes, the AWESOME button is quite tiring after each battle or prize, especially when said prize is not so AWESOME.
  3. Magjada

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Did you tell the quitters they DON'T HAVE TO do either the Cauldron or Seasons? Sounds more like they were looking for an excuse to leave your FS.
  4. Magjada

Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

You don't necessarily need all those ensembles. I got through the chapter with 4 of each by having a Vortex at level 13. That certainly saved a lot of space and resources.
  5. Magjada

When the game becomes a job, it's no longer fun

Yeah, I personally hate the fog events, though it is hard to ignore it. But I certainly do not spend any extra time or resources to play it, i.e. every other event I finish in Gold, the fog event never above Bronze. And as for FA's - the event prizes do not come close to matching the time or...
  6. Magjada

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

To me, there is NOTHING more frustrating in this game than getting another artifact in the spire. It is too easy to accumulate enough artifacts to fully evolve any event building between the event itself, crafting, and fellowship adventures. Defeating a spire boss, or being lucky enough to get...
  7. Magjada

Generating Better Spire Participation ** 1st Edit**

I don't mind the fragments nearly as much as artifacts in the spire. The events are easy enough to pick up 9 artifacts needed to fully evolve a building. And there is ample opportunity to pick up artifacts in crafting. There is nothing more irritating to me in this game than having to press...