• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. GraciousTennaye

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

They could lose sooo much money
  2. GraciousTennaye

That won't help. I put it out. I had no reason to think I could not get one in my next world.
  3. GraciousTennaye

Even if they would have said it was a bug - anything better than the response I got.
  4. GraciousTennaye

That is what I was told. Nothing warned me that this would be the only world this Outpost would go in or I might have chosen differently. Not very happy that there was no warning or nothing on this one.
  5. GraciousTennaye

I put in a support ticket to find out why I was not being offered an Outstash building in one of my worlds. I was told that you now can only have one Outstash building throughout all your worlds. Has anyone else heard of this or did I miss this with this event? Update: Support did offer to move...
  6. GraciousTennaye

Looking for a FS

Looking for a home, not just a FS. One that is thriving for the Spire gold at least monthly and making an effort to get over 10 chests weekly. Above all help each other. A no-drama FS. One that works as a team in events. Active players that love the game. I do not belong in a FS now and I am not...
  7. GraciousTennaye

The Corner Cafe has 2 rare seats open

Come on out to the Cafe! Two placements left. We need active players. We are looking for you. :) Send a message to Wabbit80, Alphonsus, Embers77 or GraciousTennaye.
  8. GraciousTennaye

Golden Wolverines seeking members

Great FS but I am no longer part of this FS. Please check with AM or a Mage if interested in this FS :)
  9. GraciousTennaye

Band of Outlaws

Old thread but not sure how to delete :)
  10. GraciousTennaye

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Thank you so much for posting this each time and making it available to all of us :). I cannot begin to tell you how helpful this is and how lost I would be without it.
  11. GraciousTennaye

2021 Winter Magic discussion

Can you re-roll and the GoblinGiftShop might be available?
  12. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

Wondering how many spend diamonds for the royal prize?
  13. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

I wondered the same thing. I ended up doing the encounters instead. Thanks for asking :)
  14. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

Now that is talent!
  15. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

So, I get lost in the shuffle lol! :)
  16. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

Hmmmm...giggling I suppose you have to have the Ashen Phoenix first. Anyone have a spare? Please send it my way :) Fly, fly away
  17. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

I so much appreciate the help. If anyone can use help, I can. Lol, poetry and Mike Myers what a mix I so much appreciate the help. If anyone can use help, I can. Lol, poetry and Mike Myers what a mix. Jazz, so much passion. Poetry, a lost language. Me, well I have no clue about formatting and...
  18. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

I found it! Thank you all so very much! This is so very helpful. I so appreciate the time put into this and sharing all this is such a concise way!
  19. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

Thank you and bless her!
  20. GraciousTennaye

Winter Event Advice?

No, it was a spreadsheet with all the quests and all the worlds and you could checkoff each quest as you completed them in each world. There were tabs on the bottom that would tell you the daily prizes and other things about the event in a very precise manner. The spreadsheet was awesome if you...