• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Tournament Changes

I agree with u, it happens to me on chapter 11 and KP rewards drop with almost 40% than before with the same number of province finnished. This new relics improvment is good but the other rewards like KP is not like used to be anymore and also the points for province finnished I'm not sure but I...
  2. Looking for active, low level fellowship

Hi sh0lmes, we are seeking for players and if u are still interested you can find us in Erdduin. Apply directly for membership if this sounds like the fellowship for you. We are here to have fun!
  3. Looking for fellowship

Hi White Image, we are seeking for players and if u are still interested you can find us in Erdduin/US2 Server/Winyandor. Apply directly for membership if this sounds like the fellowship for you. We are here to have fun!
  4. Erdduin seeking players

Hi Nyrva, I send to you a message in game, feel free to join in, u can apply directly :)
  5. Erdduin seeking players

Hi, we are seeking players to join in. We are a fellowship that want to play for fun, who are willing to trade and to participate in tournaments / spire / fellowship adventure and supportive as everyone's time allows. If you are a new player we can learn, build and grow together. If you are an...
  6. Erdduin seeking players

I made a mistake posting on another world, I cannot delete the thread so I ask an op to delete this thread. Hi, we are seeking players to join in. We are a fellowship that want to play for fun, who are willing to trade and to participate in tournaments / spire / fellowship adventure and...
  7. Moved to Winy where I started.

Hi Ganavella, we are seeking for players and we have two players that have one of the combo you search ( Plank Silk Dust), if u are interested you can find us in Erdduin. Apply directly for membership if this sounds like the fellowship for you. We are here to have fun!