• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Jegenchant

Discord, Forum, Scrolls of Knowledge

Sad…Inno must just want it over …. thanks @crackie and and @Silver Lady Finding another game is an option but…. crazy is what it is… thanks!
  2. Jegenchant

Discord, Forum, Scrolls of Knowledge

What’s happened….I can’t find answers, Gems is gone, the link to Discord is invalid, the link to forums is gone…I left a while ago and it seems like Elvenar is trying to fail…. Where to for answers like before?And the WIKI still sucks…. Apologies for the rant and thanks for any help or...
  3. Jegenchant

orc numbers

I wasn’t but i will check next time I am, thanks!
  4. Jegenchant

orc numbers

Yes, thank you! I was hunting and pecking in the wrong places.
  5. Jegenchant

orc numbers

where can i find how many orcs I have holding or waiting to be used in my armories
  6. Jegenchant

Juul’s daily quest ?

Figured it out….just being impatient….
  7. Jegenchant

Juul’s daily quest ?

What the heck is “deliver a customer order”?
  8. Jegenchant

One Word Reply Game

Peace
  9. Jegenchant

Residence and Workshop Size

I agree! I keep thinking I’ll slow my play down by eliminating bldgs just so I can see what I’ve got!
  10. Jegenchant

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Love it! Thank you so much. You are very generous with your time and creativity for a stranger and I thank you!
  11. Jegenchant

Can there be too much of a good thing?

Hmmm did I ever really know it was advantageous to give KP? Don’t think so. I give AW spells.
  12. Jegenchant

MA

Thanks!
  13. Jegenchant

The Brothers’ Grimm are recruiting

The Brothers' Grimm have openings for active players at any stage of the game (especially plank, silk & gem). We have busy, but voluntary AW Clubs, an active trader & currently our tourney average is 4-6 chests. We have gotten as high as 7 chests with no mandatory requirements. Several members...
  14. Jegenchant

MA

Thanks Sprite!
  15. Jegenchant

MA

Well now that makes sense! 750 gems to upgrade. I’m a free to play player, is it worth spending gems on? Subjective question I know but still…
  16. Jegenchant

The magnificent Sir Squirrel

Super!
  17. Jegenchant

MA

What’s MA?
  18. Jegenchant

Looking for a signature maker

thanks, Henroo!
  19. Jegenchant

Looking for a signature maker

Hi My handle is Jegenchant and I am happy with my avatar. I am seeking a signature that will go along with her style. I can be found at The Brothers’ Grimm in Ceravyn and at Realm Utopia in Arendyll. - thanks, Jegenchant
  20. Jegenchant

List of quests for new event?

Thank you both!