• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Jegenchant

Discord, Forum, Scrolls of Knowledge

What’s happened….I can’t find answers, Gems is gone, the link to Discord is invalid, the link to forums is gone…I left a while ago and it seems like Elvenar is trying to fail…. Where to for answers like before?And the WIKI still sucks…. Apologies for the rant and thanks for any help or...
  2. Jegenchant

orc numbers

where can i find how many orcs I have holding or waiting to be used in my armories
  3. Jegenchant

Juul’s daily quest ?

What the heck is “deliver a customer order”?
  4. Jegenchant

The Brothers’ Grimm are recruiting

The Brothers' Grimm have openings for active players at any stage of the game (especially plank, silk & gem). We have busy, but voluntary AW Clubs, an active trader & currently our tourney average is 4-6 chests. We have gotten as high as 7 chests with no mandatory requirements. Several members...
  5. Jegenchant

Looking for a signature maker

Hi My handle is Jegenchant and I am happy with my avatar. I am seeking a signature that will go along with her style. I can be found at The Brothers’ Grimm in Ceravyn and at Realm Utopia in Arendyll. - thanks, Jegenchant
  6. Jegenchant

List of quests for new event?

Hi all, is there a list of quests anywhere for this new event? Many thanks!
  7. Jegenchant

Mana

Hi all, wishing you a happy new year. I need space and was looking close at my goods and resources and I have 1M mana. My city is currently working with the Constructs. I play on a mobile device so don’t get a lot of info. Do I still need to produce mana? I can’t seem to see any find anywhere I...
  8. Jegenchant

AWs

After all the years I have been playing Elvenar I still don’t understand why I have all these AWs ready to be built that I don’t want or can’t fit and they still keep accruing shards that I can’t use. What’s the point?
  9. Jegenchant

Amuni’ s Palm Garden

I cannot for the life of me figure out why my Palm Gardens are not “live”. They are attached to roads and have a residence attached. I must be missing something but I am not sure what. Thanks….