• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Lost Troops

Hey, I've been recruiting more troops in my barracks because I've lost a lot, but for some reason, I keep losing troops. I dont even use them anymore since I negotiate costs, but the numbers keep going lower and lower. Not sure what to do. Please help.
  2. 9/11

Hey, can we all appreciate the sacrifice of the firefighters, police officers, and all medical staff for their service on this attack? My uncle was a firefighter who died in the attack while trying to save lives. I also have a cousin who was in the Pentagon when it got hit, but was on the other...
  3. Beginners Questions

As many may know. I am Elements from TW2. I have just discovered and downloaded this game and am liking it so far. But it is very different from TW2 and could use some pointers on how to play and/or some features of the game. For instance... I am used to the worlds closing after an endgame is...
  4. Hello Everyone!

Hi! My name is DipDude. I played TW2 on the EN server, but got bored with that and came here. I also have a US TW2 account (although I prefer to remain anonymous). This is my first ti.e playing Elvenar and any pointers would be much appreciated. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to playing...