• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SoggyShorts

Condense the spire from 48 to 12 encounters.

Frankly, I find this offensive. When I see a mod edit, I assume it's a broken rule, like "no profanity" So that "mod edit" is just like an F bomb in my mind. See how insane it is for me to expect you to cater to my imagination? "I'm offended by something I made up in my mind, fix it!"
  2. SoggyShorts

Let's hope not. That sounds like a them problem. If something posted can be Interpreted multiple ways and THEY choose the way that offends them, it's not your nor our job to cater to such people. Giving in to the "Karens" just makes the place worse, not better- it's totally BS. NOTE: It has...
  3. SoggyShorts

Poaching of players should be banned

I live in the 3rd largest rice exporting country in the world, and much of it is dried on the pavement. Usually on a tarp, but not always. I, like many others, sometimes get "trapped" on my side street with no choice but to drive over that rice on my motorbike using the same tires that ran over...
  4. SoggyShorts

All you can do is try. Also, which mod removed "fake news" from my post above? How can that possibly be against the forum rules, and who complained?
  5. SoggyShorts

Ok, lemme try again: "What's in it for inno?" Well, let me tell you, this is the greatest feature of all time. Trust me, I have the best features, no one has features like me. I had players come to me, tears in their eyes, nice players, big players and small ones too, not nice to everyone, but...
  6. SoggyShorts

In SEA the rice capital of the world everyone* uses a rice cooker. From the fanciest restaurants to people in tiny fishing villages. *anyone with electricity. Add 1 cup of rinsed rice, 1 cup + 2-3 TBSP water, press "on" Doesn't get simpler than that. The best part is that it comes out exactly...
  7. SoggyShorts

That's part of why the idea has shifted to a hybrid where you can play the spire normally if desired, but if you want a greater challenge(that's also faster) you can skip the guards and attack/cater the gate boss directly.
  8. SoggyShorts

Well, any player choosing to skip guards and attack a gate boss directly could face increased troop losses and a 100 diamond negotiating cost for extra rounds instead of 25 for example. There are a few ways to monetize the idea, not to worry. Much more importantly: It's about the longevity of...
  9. SoggyShorts

And my point is that the sample size doesn't have to change. Take a breath and actually read what I'm typing: 1. Skip the guards (optional) 2. Fight just the gate boss 3. Collect all chests from guards and gate boss See? Same number of spins/chests/sample size :rolleyes: Spire hasn't been...
  10. SoggyShorts

Must-watch video for rice:
  11. SoggyShorts

Hehehe. As Yogi mentioned, it's not just for me, it's to make room for more, different features, and for other players to reduce burnout. Also, it's actually the reverse for cause and effect: I do the spire in 10 minutes (by using an unsustainable amount of resources) because I want it...
  12. SoggyShorts

Yeah I'm using a fire phoenix, a DA, and 2 ELR. I never check the second (or third waves) unless I wipe which happens 2-3 times per spire. 5 stacks of one kind for 90% of fights. Takes 10m of furious clicking per server. The thing is, doing it that way? Not fun. Neat to pull it off the first few...
  13. SoggyShorts

Absolutely false, it doesn't need to change, you're making that up. It does NOT have to change to one big chest with a 40% chance of [thing] There's no reason why you couldn't have 4x10% rolls just like now. The "map" could even stay exactly the same, just let us click the gate boss to skip...
  14. SoggyShorts

Reduce the base tournament encounter timer

Ah now I see where you're misinterpreting it: You're thinking about the TW making a flat reduction, or a reduction of x minutes per level. That's not how it works, it's a percent, so with a 14h base, stopping at level 29 TW with a polar bear would mean you'd still have a 2% wait (17m between...
  15. SoggyShorts

As I said, if you are going to view all suggestions through that lens, don't bother reading them. Just pop-in, copy & paste the above quote, vote no on everything, and save yourself time.
  16. SoggyShorts

I don't think all players at all levels should be able to do all content to the same degree. Access without losing sleep? Yes. Ability to "complete" all things with the same ease? No. Those are not contradictory positions. I've introduced this game to RL and online friends many of whom said...
  17. SoggyShorts

Slightly less since gate bosses have more waves. So 1+1+1+2 = 4ish? This idea isn't about the moonstone library. If you are going to relate every proposal to a previous failure from inno, don't bother reading the ideas forum. Yes, that's how suggestions work- I have an issue and post a thread...
  18. SoggyShorts

This idea actually has merit. Simply allow players to fight their current gate boss at any time. "Warning, if you don't defeat this gate dude's guards first, you'll have to fight them all at once!" So you can play the spire as is, or, after opening any gate, skip ahead to your current gate boss...
  19. SoggyShorts

I felt the first step was to gauge players' initial reaction to see if it was an idea worth pursuing. With an overwhelmingly negative response, I don't believe it is. Fleshing out the idea would serve no purpose now because too many players enjoy doing the encounters so much that they want to...
  20. SoggyShorts

With an assumed 8h of sleep, there are 16 other hours. A 16h cooldown eats into sleep time because doing the tournament isn't instantaneous. Also, furiously rushing to get a tournament round done right before trying to fall asleep is hardly ideal. A 14h cooldown allows for people to do one in...