• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SoggyShorts

Condense the spire from 48 to 12 encounters.

I've been thinking that it might be reasonable to cut down the number of spire encounters needed, as was done with the tournament encounters (from 8 to 4 to the 1 we have currently). The costs and rewards could all stay relatively the same, just condensed. That might also take the sting out of...
  2. SoggyShorts

Diamond value of petfood?

What diamond value would you say that petfood has? I haven't seen it available for direct purchase and when I've needed some I just flip the MA. Doing so has a clear cost of 50 diamonds, and I haven't needed to flip more than a handful of times(but that's anecdotal, I don't have actual stats)...
  3. SoggyShorts

Standardized Event Buildings(with tiers)

Summary Make the daily rewards from events more interchangeable by standardizing the benefits that they provide to your city. Motive Variety without penalty. I, and presumably others, often compare current offerings to my existing stash. It's really hard to replace an old 3x3 building that...
  4. SoggyShorts

Live Q&A Dec 09 2022

Non-event related Highlights (paraphrased quotes) They'll look into adding a checkmark for when you've reached the top of the spire (great for those with multiple accounts to see at a glance) "Doesn't seem hard at all, we'll take it to the developers" -Tiago Filtering cross-trades seems to be...
  5. SoggyShorts

Going past chapter 16!?

That's it, after over a year ( I think?) of sitting in the "Chapter 16 sweet spot" I've decided to go to the end of the tech tree again. No inno this doesn't mean I think your formula isn't flawed, it just means I need a break from Factorio before it consumes me. Now can someone remind me not...
  6. SoggyShorts

Where are we in the Spire cycle?

I've completely lost track. What artifact is in the spire, and for how long? What's expected next? ditto the above for the artifacts joining the MA rotation Thanks!
  7. SoggyShorts

Thanks@Alram
  8. SoggyShorts

Bears in Winyandor MA for 3 BP?

Edit: Yup it's there, only needed 71 flips to get ONE :oops: Just looking for confirmation that someone has definitely seen the 3 blueprint recipe for normal bear artifacts on U2 winyandor. I got the recipe in Khel yesterday so I flipped the MA in Winy 28 times but with zero luck. I'm almost...
  9. SoggyShorts

Tournament chests 11+ costs?

With the 10th chest being a total of 40,000 points, what is required for the 11,12...19th chests?
  10. SoggyShorts

End results of road checks

Update: Here's how it turned out: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/0012b630cd2147719ef4368651ad6323/ I'm pretty sure that's as good as it gets. There are a few tiny inefficiencies, but my criteria for city design include having all 3h, 12h, and 24h collects touching each other if...
  11. SoggyShorts

Do ya like it hard?

All year I've felt that the events have been more than a little boring. If you set a half-dozen 1/3/9h productions and are willing to spend a handful of timers you blast through 80% of the unlocked quests and finish the rest in ~48h. Then the daily unlocks complete themselves through normal...
  12. SoggyShorts

Does the Ashen base show up in crafting if you don't have one?

Does the AshenPhoenix base show up in crafting if you don't have one?
  13. SoggyShorts

All good.

Does anyone have an alt that can come over for an hour? We're at 1323/1330 points. I'll supply all of the goods you need Got one:)
  14. SoggyShorts

iPhone & WhatsApp + TV users?

Pretty random place to ask this, but do any of you iPhone users know how to cast/mirror your phone to a Samsung TV? The tv is smart, but not smart enough that I can download more apps. It does have a screen mirror input mode(like switching HDMI) But the phone is the problem I'm trying to set...
  15. SoggyShorts

Happy March 14 Gentlemen!

;)
  16. SoggyShorts

Spire Shop

Summary: Remove the artifacts from chest rewards and add a Spire Shop where you can spend your points to purchase them. Motive: The wild swing in RNG where some players get 9 artifacts and others get zero is demoralizing and sometimes Artifacts are totally useless for players who already earned...
  17. SoggyShorts

Achievements

Not quite ready for a proper suggestion, but thought I'd post to get general thoughts on challenges and rewards: Achievements are self-contained game goals that offer challenges, satisfy goal-oriented players, and allow others to see your accomplishments Reaching bronze/silver/gold spire (this...
  18. SoggyShorts

A (different) 5-day building for LM&HM

Summary: New expiring 2x2 buildings that grant an initiative buff to Light melee or Heavy melee units (2 buildings) Motive: Right now, ranged units have a huge advantage over melee due to almost always getting in 1 or 2 hits before contact. This is further exacerbated due to the lack of...
  19. SoggyShorts

delete

NVM
  20. SoggyShorts

Tournament chest points required?

Elvenstats, minmaxgames, gems, and the wiki are all missing the info as far as I can see. How many points do you need for chests 11,12...19? Edit from answers below: Chest # points needed Total points 11 10K 50K 12 11K 61K 13 12K 73K 14 13K 86K 15 14K 100K 16 15K 115K 17 16K...