• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Tehya1

Help Black Friday Unicorn help

They just moved it! :D
  2. Tehya1

Help Black Friday Unicorn help

Can we have the unicorn gift moved to a different city? I didn't know we were getting it and I opened the wrong city.
  3. Tehya1

Discussion- A Gateway into the Past

I got all 9 artifacts in 4 cities without spending any diamonds. I did spend from my stockpile to get a second base. I am not sure if this helped, but I only picked the third option, didn't mess with the other two. The third one had the best chance for wildcards consistently.
  4. Tehya1

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

I guess I am late to the party, but clicking on the info icon in game gives you only two options: discord and wiki. I had to do a google search for the forum just now.
  5. Tehya1

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Why the hell can't they revisit the cold fire phoenix artifact instead of putting all of these really recent bldg artifacts in that we can't get second bases for if we didn't get them in the events?? You can't craft cfp artifacts because they don't exist in the MA.
  6. Tehya1

Feedback Autumn Zodiac event

This is disappointing. I was looking forward to a new bear.
  7. Tehya1

Feedback Aqua Splendor

I got it in the first or second chest in all 5 of my active cities.
  8. Tehya1

Floral Awakening

I agree with this to a point. However, FAs following some events have tomes that give you a choice of artifacts, which means that, if you have all 9 of the ones from the most recent event, you can choose a different artifact. For example. We recently got the option to get a second witches hut...
  9. Tehya1

Floral Awakening

What set?
  10. Tehya1

Floral Awakening

11. Tehya1

Floral Awakening

BTWm what happened to the enars unicorn?? I finally have a moderate stock[ile of diamonds and wanted to get it and it isn't in my buildings inv.
  12. Tehya1

Floral Awakening

Its a black uni. :D
  13. Tehya1

Floral Awakening

Look what I got
  14. Tehya1

Floral Awakening

Look what I got on the first day in one of my cities. :) https://prnt.sc/Yjdkh55XUaJT
  15. Tehya1

Floral Awakening

Any info on the Dragonheart Estate?
  16. Tehya1

Floral Awakening Event starts Thursday

how do you translate a page in ff?
  17. Tehya1

Floral Awakening Event starts Thursday

Oh damn, I want that portrait! lol
  18. Tehya1

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

I should use them on the wonders.
  19. Tehya1

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

I quit using them sometime before the first guest race when 10 extra kp slots was woefully inadequate. lol Now I frag those and my kp climbs into the thousands when I get stuck in the tech tree.
  20. Tehya1

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Out of 5 cities, none got to 260. Tw ended up silver, so I got 9 artifacts ion those. Two were silver until the last hour, I kid you not! LOL! One is a semi retired city, it didn't matter, but it got 8 as did my two bigger cities. The event mechanics were not the problem for me. The meagre...