• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Moon Bear

Hi. I'm currently at the end of Chapter 6. Is the Moon Bear worth it at this time, or should I wait? And what - exactly - does the Moon Bear DO, please? Thanks. SuNaya Dark
  2. Animations of Buildings

Hi. I have a question for the Developers/etc. Some of us are still playing on older PCs/laptops, and lack enough graphics RAM that it creates issues with all the active animations. Is it possible to turn off the Animations? (an upgraded laptop is in the works, but I sometimes have lagg...
  3. Vallorian Valor

Hi. I'm near the end of Chapter 3 in both of my cities. (Solo for now, staying that way, have a question) Is Vallorian Valor worth it at this stage of my game? I have a spot, and was looking for a 3x3 to fill it. Is this worth the cost to have my MA make it? What does it give me every 6 hours...
  4. City Expansions 7 and 8

I have a newbie question, please - I'm in Chapter 3 in both of my cities, and about to get to the City Expansions section in the early middle part. There are 2 Expansions available on different "paths". Is it possible to attain City Expansion 8 BEFORE getting City Expansion 7 ? Thank you...
  5. Goods options suggestion

Hi. I'm still relatively new (both Elven cities recently entered Chapter 3). I have a suggestion that could help newer players (and I'm certain it can't be done with current players due to MASSIVE CHANGES.) My Suggestion: Eliminate the 2-day Goods option, and replace it with a 6-hour...
  6. Gum Tree in Crafting area of Magic Academy

Hi. Relative newbie here with 2 cities in beginning of Chapter 3 each (one in Arendyll and one in Khelonaar). My Crafting choices sometimes include a 1x1 Gum Tree that appears to also give out Magic Dust (which will be a boosted supply for me half-way through Chapter 3 for each city). My...
  7. My City disappeared...

Hi. Newbie of sorts here. I haven't logged into Elvenar for several months. I found all my hard work gone. My city has disappeared. Everything is reset to "brand new player". Is there a way to recover my old city, or is it gone forever? Thanks in advance for your input. - SuNaya Dark
  8. Questions and Help

Hi. Somewhat new and have a question, please. Is there a volume control for the music? I like it, but would like to lower the in-game volume, rather than my PC's volume. Is something like this possible? And, if so, where do I find the controls? Thanks. - SuNaya Dark
  9. Hello Player Introduction

Hi. Playing as SuNaya Dark.