• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Nerwa

Trading Mindsets (or, Tips to Alleviate Frustration and Achieve Success in the Trader)

N.B.: This is a work-in-process and will be edited & added to as time allows. Dear Player, It is my observation that at any given point someone is expressing their frustration to the Forum with regards to the Trader. "Unfair!" some bemoan. "Unbalanced!" is the complaint from others...
  2. Nerwa

Can't collect Bronze Shovels

I saved my 100 Bronze shovels to redeem at the end of the game, so I could decide which city needed them more. I went to collect them for my Khelonaar city just now, and....nothing. I know I didn't pick them up earlier; I didn't even open the email until just now. There's no "collect before"...
  3. Nerwa

Ashen Phoenix base in MA

Over the last couple weeks, the Ashen Phoenix base has appeared in both my Khelonaar & Ceravyn cities' MAs. It shouldn't be time for its artifacts to show up in Spire for months yet. So I'm wondering it's now going be in regular circulation like other Phoenixes? If so, that's brilliant. Ash is...
  4. Nerwa

Balancing goods in an unbalanced world

What are your techniques for adapting to changing demands in the trader? It's an issue that comes up regularly, and can throw off cities both large & small. But it's also possible to roll with the changes. A couple things I do are: Keep a weekly chart of on-hand goods. It takes maybe 3...
  5. Nerwa

Elvenstats not including archived Tourney points

FYI, Elvenstats' Tournament History totals do not include any archived Tourney points used. It makes sense, since Elvenstats tallies up what each FS member did, and archived points aren't used by specific players. Not a big deal, just something to keep in mind. For example, if Elvenstats shows...
  6. Nerwa

Overview section for players (optional)

Y'all know that "overview" section that each Fellowship has? Wouldn't it be great for each individual player to have one as well? Just like with the FS overview, everyone could fill their overview how they liked, or not at all. Current goods needed; game achievements; open/not open to being...
  7. Nerwa

Individual Spire stats

Out of curiosity I started tracking the prizes I earn in the Spire as an individual awhile back. I play to the top each week, and wanted to see how the prizes averaged out over time. If people are interested I'll post updates occasionally. Notes: Fellowship prizes are not included in the...
  8. Nerwa

Fog Tactics (work in progress)

I haven't seen much for Fog strategy/tactics in the forum, so I'm posting mine. I play on PC, but hopefully most of this will apply to mobile as well. This isn't a full how-to guide, just some tips. Priorities: My goal is to get as many artifacts as possible, so I'm prioritizing acquiring...