• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Recruiting Newbs No More (formerly Newbs United) is seeking two new players.

I have a husband and wife team in my FS and they raunch it up sometimes but nothing overt...just inuendo! LOL Like naked hot tub parties at the top of the spire!
  2. Recruiting Newbs No More (formerly Newbs United) is seeking two new players.

I like your comment about snowflakes! I am also seeking similar players...just posted a thread. If you get more responses than you can handle, please feel free to pass them along to me. :)
  3. Recruiting Party Lounge Seeking Players

We are looking for a few daily active players. We always get the blueprint, always finish all 3 stages in the FA, have KP threads, trade actively and OCCASIONALLY push for spire gold. The FA is coming up and our next gold spire push will be at the end of the FA. Our doors are open, so come and...
  4. Elvenstats?

Isn't working for me either...unless I put in the IP address. I wonder what is going on!
  5. Party Lounge 10+ chests and top 10 FA Team looking for 1-3 players

What's up party people! We are looking for a few players to fill up/replace members that are leaving due to RL stuff. We don't even struggle to get more than 10 chests each week. We get top 10 in the FAs and occasionally do a spire push. We have active AW swap threads, chat when we want to and...
  6. Looking for FS

Party Lounge is a 10+ chest team that only requires spire when we do a push which typically is about every 6-8 weeks depending on the FA schedule. We have room for 1 right now but have 2 other members that will be leaving if we get more interest. We finish top 10 in the FA, have fun, no drama...
  7. Looking for Party People

Party Lounge is looking for a few good elves or humans to join our ranks! We are nearly full and looking for ACTIVE members who love all things Elvenar! We just did a successful gold spire push, always get at least 10 (usually more) chests in the tournament and get all the prizes in the FAs. We...
  8. Spire Points

If a player makes it to the top of the spire, how many points will they earn? Is it just one point per chest? I have never paid attention and have only made it to the top once.
  9. Party in the Lounge seeking daily players

Currently we are in the top 75 of the spire and it isn't a push week. We got almost to the 12 chest last week in the tournament. We have 21 members that are active daily and here to trade, chat, swap kp and/or runes and we are gearing up for a really fun FA. Come join the party!
  10. Party in the Lounge seeking daily players

Do you want to get that blueprint weekly? Do you enjoy an occasional spire push? Do you like getting all the chests in the FA? Do you enjoy friendly chatter, AW threads and NO DRAMA?! Are you a daily player? If you answered YES to the above questions we have a home for you here in Party in...
  11. Free Pizza and Ice Cream!

Party in the Lounge is looking for 2 ACTIVE DAILY members to join our 10 chest, silver spire (inching in on gold) team! Message Emily198097 for details or search for Party in the Lounge REC to apply.
  12. Spire Timer Incorrect

It might be fun to have a "spire event" or something where we DO have 30+ days to finish but that it is 2x as long or gives way better prizes.
  13. 33 day spire?!

What the heck? This didn't come out in beta earlier than in live and it is in both worlds. sheesh!
  14. 2021 Winter Magic discussion

Bummer!
  15. 2021 Winter Magic discussion

I am still wondering what exactly triggers or encourages ground drops higher than 1. I was told it is your activity in the game so I started doing 6 neighbor help, 2 encounters, 1 spire, 1 upgrade etc every 6-12 hours and all I have gotten is 1 donkey at a time (Yes I realize this is about...
  16. IMPOSSIBLE Events

I know people who are FLYING through chapters like there is no tomorrow. I don't see the rush. I am in dwarves and I plan on being here until events FORCE me to move on. I research, fight, scout etc per the events. If I stay in chapter 5 for 6 months to a year I don't care. I am NOT going to...
  17. USMC is celebrating Mardi Gras

We are looking for 2 experienced players to join our crew! We are a well established 10 chest team and monthly gold spire team. We got 1st place in spire 2 weeks ago proving that you don't have to be ranked in the top 10 to get to #1! Our next spire push is the 2nd spire in March and we will be...
  18. Cockaigne 2.0 RECRUITING

I love being on this team in Arendyll! Great team spirit! We are doing a spire push right now and are in 3rd place aiming for #1! We EASILY get 10 chests each week and for the past few months since I have been there we have been getting 11 or 12! Hit up RangerJustice if you are interested!
  19. Party in the Lounge is RECRUITING

We are a fun, 10 chest team that is chatty and starting in March we will be doing monthly gold spire pushes. We are looking for DAILY active players with a score of at LEAST 60k. Participation in the weekly tournament and monthly spire push are required. We post 2 and 3 star trades unless we...
  20. 10 Chest Team Looking for 3 ACTIVE players

We are a 10 chest team that is chatty and active. We all play spire (min 8 chests weekly with spire pushes coming soon) and tournament (5 stars per chapter required weekly) and we do AW swap threads, kp perk sharing etc. We are looking for 3 players, preferably chapter 6 or later but we will...