• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Recruiting Party Lounge Seeking Players

We are looking for a few daily active players. We always get the blueprint, always finish all 3 stages in the FA, have KP threads, trade actively and OCCASIONALLY push for spire gold. The FA is coming up and our next gold spire push will be at the end of the FA. Our doors are open, so come and...
  2. Party Lounge 10+ chests and top 10 FA Team looking for 1-3 players

What's up party people! We are looking for a few players to fill up/replace members that are leaving due to RL stuff. We don't even struggle to get more than 10 chests each week. We get top 10 in the FAs and occasionally do a spire push. We have active AW swap threads, chat when we want to and...
  3. Looking for Party People

Party Lounge is looking for a few good elves or humans to join our ranks! We are nearly full and looking for ACTIVE members who love all things Elvenar! We just did a successful gold spire push, always get at least 10 (usually more) chests in the tournament and get all the prizes in the FAs. We...
  4. Spire Points

If a player makes it to the top of the spire, how many points will they earn? Is it just one point per chest? I have never paid attention and have only made it to the top once.
  5. Party in the Lounge seeking daily players

Do you want to get that blueprint weekly? Do you enjoy an occasional spire push? Do you like getting all the chests in the FA? Do you enjoy friendly chatter, AW threads and NO DRAMA?! Are you a daily player? If you answered YES to the above questions we have a home for you here in Party in...
  6. Free Pizza and Ice Cream!

Party in the Lounge is looking for 2 ACTIVE DAILY members to join our 10 chest, silver spire (inching in on gold) team! Message Emily198097 for details or search for Party in the Lounge REC to apply.
  7. 33 day spire?!

What the heck? This didn't come out in beta earlier than in live and it is in both worlds. sheesh!
  8. USMC is celebrating Mardi Gras

We are looking for 2 experienced players to join our crew! We are a well established 10 chest team and monthly gold spire team. We got 1st place in spire 2 weeks ago proving that you don't have to be ranked in the top 10 to get to #1! Our next spire push is the 2nd spire in March and we will be...
  9. Party in the Lounge is RECRUITING

We are a fun, 10 chest team that is chatty and starting in March we will be doing monthly gold spire pushes. We are looking for DAILY active players with a score of at LEAST 60k. Participation in the weekly tournament and monthly spire push are required. We post 2 and 3 star trades unless we...
  10. 10 Chest Team Looking for 3 ACTIVE players

We are a 10 chest team that is chatty and active. We all play spire (min 8 chests weekly with spire pushes coming soon) and tournament (5 stars per chapter required weekly) and we do AW swap threads, kp perk sharing etc. We are looking for 3 players, preferably chapter 6 or later but we will...
  11. IMPOSSIBLE Events

I play in all 8 live worlds. I fed my ashen phoenix, logged in about every 3 hours (in some of my worlds) to collect the scrolls that were dropped (even in the middle of the night) completed ALL the quests and have fallen short of the final building in the set in ALL worlds. Here were my scores...
  12. High Pressure, Lots of Demands, Anal Arch Mage!

Just kidding! Party in the Lounge is looking for 5 members who are very active, especially with the Tournament. We would love for you to be boosted in planks, scrolls and/or elixer but would rather have a gung ho player and not worry about the goods! Minimums are pretty simple: 5 stars/chapter...
  13. Looking for 6 HIGHLY ACTIVE mates

Party in the Lounge is looking for approximately 6 HIGHLY active members for our crew. We want players of any size who can and will play all aspects of the game. We want to be a 10 chest tournament team and we are SO CLOSE! The rest will come. If you want to be a part of a 10 chest team and...
  14. Party in the Lounge

We have 2 spots available for highly active players of ANY level. There are no requirements but we would expect that active players participate in all aspects of the game including tournaments, spire, FAs, neighbor help, trading and AW swaps. We are barely a month old and only missed the 10th...
  15. Spot for one!

Party in the Lounge has room for ONE player. We are looking for ACTIVE go getters who LOVE to win! We were established about a month ago and have gone from 2 chests to 9 chests in the tournament. We got our first bronze spire medal last week and we finished the last FA in the top 200 and we only...
  16. Closed | Contact Support Beta won't load

Since yesterday I have only been able to get into my beta world one time on my computer. I don't have a problem on my ipad though.
  17. Party in the Lounge is growing FAST

We are up to 13 members and are looking for highly active players who are boosted in a combination of marble, crystal, elixir or gems. We are accepting ALL levels of players and just ask that you are active and fun! Rules-- No politics/drama Have fun Recommendations-- visit as frequently as...
  18. The Party has started

If you are looking for a fun, drama free FS to join (at any size) check out Party in the Lounge. We are new and have 6 players so far. Everyone is communicating great, doing neighborly help etc. There are no requirements but we recommend that you participate in everything you can (spire...
  19. Inactive Members

It would be nice if there was an indication next to players names in the rankings that showed if they had been inactive for more than 30 days or so. I am trying to build a fellowship and EVERY...SINGLE....ONE of the players w/o FSs are inactive according to elven stats. Sure, I get that THAT...
  20. Hello Good Morning!

I am Emily! I have been playing since early in 2021 and had NO idea how addiciting this game is! Anyway, I just started a new FS in Wyn and am looking for active players. No minimums for city size or weekly visits but we want ACTIVE players. Once we get going I know we can be a 10 chest, gold...