• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Recruiting The very welcoming FS you've been looking for

The Flocking Gypsies are a proud consortium member. If you want to know what we are all about, take a look at our Overview. We really walk the talk. Would love to connect with you in the game. Greyherbert
  2. Super-friendly and welcoming

The headline is the tag line for our FS, Sure, we also look to help our members succeed with VERY active KP threads and Silver Spire and 10 chests each week. However, our main selling point is the online chat in the posts and message threads. Chat is not just welcomed it is encouraged. So if the...
  3. No Drama, Friendly, FS with potential to grow

We have built a great FS with lots of middle-chapter members growing their cities fast with help from their colleagues., but RL has claimed a few members recently. We are a weekly 10-11 Chest, Silver+ Spire FS, who enjoy VERY active KP threads and exchanging amusing messages. If you are in an...
  4. Cameraderie? Check, Rewards? Check

RL continues, alas. So we have a couple of places for players who long for an FS which can really help them grow, while keeping them engaged with friendly posts and messages. Always available to exchanging messages in the game. Play long and prosper. greyherbert
  5. Looking for a New Fellowship

The Flocking Awesome Gypsies are super-friendly, provide lots of help to members and meet your competitive criteria. message me in the game and I'll tell you more greyherbert
  6. looking for a new fellowship

You've probably found a compatible FS by now. If not, check out the Flocking Awesome Gypsies and message me in the game. greyherbert
  7. Looking for newer players who would like help in growing their city

Need advice, support, encouragement, comradeship and a chance to grow quickly in the game? The Gypsies can offer you all that as a Silver Spire, 10 chest FS. Just message greyherbert in the game, and I'll tell you more. Thanks for looking
  8. Cameraderie? Check, Rewards? Check

We have built a great FS with lots of middle-chapter members growing their cities fast with help from their colleagues. We are a weekly 10-11 Chest, Silver+ Spire FS, who enjoy VERY active KP threads and exchanging amusing messages. If you are in an FS where the daily chat and Message are...
  9. A great FS with goodies but no pressure

And so another Silver Spire, 10 chest week goes by. And even better, with no pressure to perform, just FS members chatting to each other and having fun while growing their city. If you think you are not big enough to be taken seriously by a higher-level FS, try us. We are not dominated by one or...
  10. Like to be active and interact with other FS members?

Since writing this message we have added members to bring us up to 22. And what incredibly active members they are. 21 compete in the Spire and the Tourney each week, enabling us to achieve Silver and 10 chests with ease. The KP chains are allowing members to do upgrade after upgrade, and we...
  11. Like to be active and interact with other FS members?

If you're in an FS but wondering if anyone else is there because your messages and chat posts elicit....crickets... then our friendly, chatty, highly supportive FS could be for you. We have added another 2 new members this past 2 weeks, but still have room for more. We blew through Silver...
  12. Friendly players needed to help us keep our momentum going

We just had another great week, past Silver in the Spire and 11 chests in the Tourney, and not all of our most recent members were eligible. Also the KP chains have never been busier..yaay. We expect great things to come. We still have a couple of openings, so read my message above about our...
  13. Friendly players needed to help us keep our momentum going

We've made great progress adding new players since we lost some to RL a few weeks ago, but we still have room for more. We welcome newer, active, players who are looking for a really collegial, supportive FS to help them grow really quickly. Weekly Silver Spire and 10 chests, plus very active...
  14. Great start to our rebuilding..but there's still room for some friendly players

In the last week we have added 7 new members, and I think they'd agree how pleased they are with the move, and how supportive and friendly they find the Gypsies..oh and yes, we are still a solid Silver Spire and 10 chest FS, with the potential to go way beyond that. If you'd like to be a part...
  15. Looking for friendly new players to help us rebuild.

We've just added 5 great new members and the Flocking Awesome Gypsies are on their way back up!! Looking great for Silver Spire and 10 chests this week, and maybe even better than that. We still have room for some new members looking for a super friendly and supportive environment in which to...
  16. Looking to welcome friendly players to help us rebuild

We've just added some great new players, and so we are well on the way to rebuild. But we still have room for some active players, especially less experienced ones looking for help and advice. We just had another 10 chest Tourney and remain the Flocking Awesome Gypsies! Feel free to message me...
  17. Looking for friendly new players to help us rebuild.

We are working hard each week to keep up our FS performance, and still hoping that someone looking for a highly supportive group, which loves to help newer players, will give us a look. Message me in the game and ask me any question you want to know about us.
  18. Looking for friendly new players to help us rebuild.

US4 sorry for delay in replying, it was honest, but not prompt.
  19. Looking for friendly new players to help us rebuild.

Just had another 1-chest, silver Spire week, and it only happened because our friendly little band worked so cooperatively and supportively. With some additional talent who knows where we could go. The fun in the game is being a valued FS member..IMHO.