• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

Originally it was grayed out so I could not access it. However, now everything is green again as if activated. I was able to active the cauldren but everything is still activated (by that i mean all the way to the end of the game) but none of it is clickable. Bizarrely, after logging out and...
  2. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

I've jut entered the Orc phase and have activated Portal, Squad and Armory. I started working on Swamp Trail. Suddenly yesterday some time everthing to the end of the game turned green as it activated. However, I was unable to access anything. Today everything I did not complete has been grayed...
  3. Granite/Copper

Thanks. That will clear up a lot of needed space.
  4. Granite/Copper

Now that I've reached chapter VII is seems like granite and copper are no longer needed. Can I sell them or are they coming back later?
  5. Catch 22 Upgrading Dwarf Portal

Thanks for the replies. Yes I don't like the way my city is set up but I am always struggling with space. I know I have a lot of wasted space at this point but I have not yet figured out a good way to consolidate it. As for different size buildings, again I can't upgrade until I am able to get...
  6. Catch 22 Upgrading Dwarf Portal

I have a problem upgrading my dwarf portal. To make room I have to remove a walkway. Once upgraded the remaining walkway will be connected. However, once I do that, for some reason I am unable to click on the portal to upgrade it. If I move the portal to the walkway then it is no longer...
  7. vitality surge

Tournaments are not in waves.
  8. vitality surge

Is this only available in the spire? I cannot see any green plus when in a tournament. TIA.
  9. Teleport Building Question

I cannot figure out when the teleport building spell is useful. I tried it once thinking it would still continue to produce but it does not. It also uses resources to put back. At my current level (III) I can see no practical use for it. TIA.
  10. Boblin's Express Service

I see the confusion now. Oddly, I have earned the artifact but not the building. The way I read the description I thought it was used to evolve any building. Thanks.
  11. Boblin's Express Service

What ever you call it that page does not explain HOW to use it.
  12. Boblin's Express Service

I have this spell but I cannot find anything on how to use it. Nothing I can find in the Wiki either. Can someone help?
  13. Supply Boost Spell Question

I was afraid of that. I do the same thing except I select something, after collecting, that can be produced within the time frame left to double its effect. Unfortunately I cannot always get back to collect it on time.
  14. Supply Boost Spell Question

If I have an active supply boost spell going and the supplies complete before the spell ends but I don't collect them until after the spell ends? Do I still get the boosted supplies?
  15. How to Backup Game

Odd. Anyway I was not that far into it so starting over was not a big deal. Now it would be.
  16. How to Backup Game

It was not a time issue (1 day). It started as if it was my first time on after I ran the clean up that removed cookies. Perhaps it needs a cookie to find my original data?
  17. How to Backup Game

I'm surprised no one, I can find, has asked this question nor is it in the wiki. I made the mistake of running a PC cleaner and apparently this game uses cookies to store data rather than a file on the server. Thus the question is how do I backup the game in event I need to restore it? TIA.
  18. Footpath vs. Simple Trail

What is the advantage of the Simple Trail over Footpath that makes it worth spending critical resources? TIA.
  19. What to Research to Upgrade Armory

I can't seem to figure out what to research to upgrade my armory. I've researched squad size 5 but I see no results. I'm not able to fight with any larger units than before and I cannot upgrade my armory. It would be nice if when you click the research button on that, it would go to the...
  20. Rewards After Winning an Encounter

When I accomplish an encounter in a province, a display shows supposed rewards. However, they don't seem to show up in my inventory. So I need to do something special to claim them?