• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Tournament Changes

Yeah, it's undeniable it's great for early chapter players to help build their boosted relics and get all of the relics cause they will generally need to perform a larger variety of crafting in the MA. The biggest upset/change really is for players in much later chapters who only need to ever...
  2. Tournament Changes

And arguably as odd of a decision as this was (imho) applying this to >mid-level chapter people, as an advanced player pumping out CC non-stop so long as you do 4 "Tourney Days/Stars", you can nearly get by with doing only 18 (slightly past 2 pages) encounters per my chart and average 27 per...
  3. Tournament Changes

Yeah, in all honesty, I'm guessing everything that is left pointing to the 'relic of the week' tournament actually probably contributes more to confusion to anybody who started after this week than any unique-ness. I'd probably argue that they just remove all 'relic of the week' reference and...
  4. Tournament Changes

If i was a bit more bored I'd do a chart to try to compare what early chapter people who can only do 10 encounters a week got vs new, but the focus was mainly for the demographics of people who really DID NOT need this change. Due to Inno's infinite wisdom those of us quite possibly only really...
  5. Tournament Changes

Because the relic keeps shifting (from week 1 to week 9) and you only get 1/10th of your quota as a result you have to do multiples of 9 every week. Only doing 10 tournaments will elicit a very small amount of relics on average because you will only get your relic of choice twice once every 9...
  6. Tournament Changes

So, like many who have their MA Factory churning out CC non-stop, since my biggest concern was what to do with no push week advantage. I decided to apply a bit of math to the problem. The target goal is an average of 28 relics per week (4 CC a day (6 hours) running 7 days a week) but ideally...